Thus, it offers users easy monitoring and peace of mind in leaving food … Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I purchased the 40A and it had enough room to fit all my beer, meat, and soda and veggies. Just wish the insulation was a little better so the refrigerator wouldn't cycle so much (drains battery). It has a 40 litre capacity and a quick cooling function that takes just 40 minutes to reach -12 celsius. Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2018. If you have any questions … It draws 3-4 amps as it initially cools down the food and drinks but most of the time it draws very little current. No more rummaging through layers of capacity sapping heavy ice for a randomly cool beverage or rescuing wet food … Here’s a quick run-down on how the technology works. Eutectic Fridge. This item has excellent features and performs as adverised by Amazon. When you unplug wall switch but leave unit on, the battery is working. ACOPower, a california based company, is top portable power supplier of off-grid solar products for RV Boat, Camping & Outdoor life. Chest Freezer. I read reviews that say the "200 watts" versions of other brands on Amazon cannot beat the output of these 120 watt sets. Again the fridge won’t be useful for camping more than a day. No more rummaging through layers of capacity sapping heavy ice for a randomly cool beverage or rescuing wet food from the bottom of part melted ice-water. But car socket itself might help the battery long but not much. 1st Battery Powered Solar Fridge Freezer Battery Powered - Offgrid. ARB fridges are designed for 4×4 expeditions in the Australian outback, and they can withstand just about anything you can throw at them. I got 6 hours runtime for freezer mode set to 0 degree, One more hour than their claim. Our best overall choice for a solar-powered fridge is the ACOPOWER LiONCooler 52 Quart refrigerator. 124 total votes. That means you can precook, fill it and use it. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. ACOPOWER P40A Portable Solar Fridge It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. ACOPower has launched a range of smart portable coolers/freezers that help solve some major “pain-points and pleasure wants”. This also runs 12 volt (and solar option) so I could also plug into car battery system. The inside seems to be a touch warmer than the surface of the inner wall. The portability is what sold me. High … Refrigerator reviews, ratings, and prices at CNET. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 1) The ACOpower portable fridge is powered by a … With its portable and trolley design, it is easy for it to come with you wherever you end up. So output is not overwhelming, but quite acceptable ! Nov 19, 2020 10 Best Refrigerators of 2020, According to Kitchen Appliance Experts. The solar charging works great cause the fridge has a built in charge controller so you won’t need one on your panel. First of all the team at ACO are the nicest people. Eutectic Fridge. The following Acopower P40A features that my old refrigerator did not have: Still freezes as it should just annoyingly loud! This will ensure that the freezer has reached a temperature lower than room temperature - thus reducing the time needed to cool the next day. Solar panel is a bit headache because it uses 10A current only and you must have good sun in order to charge the fridge. Is the ACOPOWER LiONCooler the ultimate best off grid solar fridge … I recommend you plug in the AC 110 outlet and prechill it 10 hours before your trip. I considered ARB but took a chance with this lower priced item. The Professor reviews the world's first solar powered 12v compressor refrigerator with swappable rechargeable lithium ion batteries and bluetooth. This is a unique product with a battery and portability. There is a 3 square prong male and a 2 prong round female to connect to ac. I tested with drinks - it takes over 1 hr to get the water cold, 8 hrs to be frozen. So tried to contact ACO but no answer; hello anybody home. I love the wheels. Rechargeable by Solar/Car/Wall. Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2018. Let's look at why this electric cooler has received such positive feedback in such a short amount of time. It has a 40 litre capacity and a quick cooling function that takes just 40 minutes to reach -12 celsius. Update—Acopower and Amazon are you paying attention? Buy ACOPower X40A LiONCooler 42-Quart Portable Solar Fridge & Freezer featuring Set Temperature from 68 to -4°F, Runs on AC, DC, or Solar Sources, Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery Backup, USB Output to Power/Charge Devices, Fluoride-Free Insulation, Removable Battery, So Keep Spares Handy. Not tested, but I have no doubt the claim of 12 hours at 34 degree can be obtain. LG compressor allows it to reach -4°F. The ACOPOWER X30A solar freezer provides you with cooling and freezing on the go. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Cooling power of approximately 1°C ~ 6°C (34°F … Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2020. ACOPOWER LiONCooler X40A Refrigerator Freezer Review Posted on September 26, 2020 by HOBOTECH Tom The Professor reviews the world’s first solar powered 12v compressor refrigerator with swappable rechargeable lithium ion batteries and bluetooth. 3Alpicool C15 Portable Freezer. the first night of use after fully charging, I Set the temp to 4 degrees Celsius around 6:00 pm, I’m now writing this review at 10:00 am the next morning and the cooler is still on and cooling to 4 degrees. It’s quiet and uses an LG compressor. ft. Perfect outdoor fridge for RV, boat, fishing and camping. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for ACOPOWER Part #: HY-X40A on this page. It cools very quickly, in about 20 mins. ACOpower (a specialty solar panel company) took it upon themselves to create a battery powered refrigerator/freezer that would defy the limits we set on coolers. The handle and wheels make it easy to transport to and from the vehicle. The Professor reviews the world's first solar powered 12v compressor refrigerator with swappable rechargeable lithium ion batteries and bluetooth. I have tested the battery mode of the portable refrigerator. It’s battery runs out within 2 hours. The Alpicool C15 Portable Refrigerator is the best portable freezer you can get for such a price and is excellent value for anyone who doesn’t need a big, bulky box for their next trip. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Reviewed in the United States on October 7, 2019. When you buy a ACOPOWER Acopower LiONCooler 1.06 cu. If you have any questions … Portable Battery Powered Smart Chest Fridge Freezer for Car and Outdoors with Solar/AC/DC Plug-in Options, is used for standard refrigeration and freezing, eliminating the need for ice, and providing more storage space than traditional coolers. In shopping around, I found the Acopower P40A Solar Fridge Freezer for $600. Gray/Black. These 12v refrigerators are almost the same as the compressor type, but with a twist. Portable Battery Powered The ACOPower 42 Qt. While you are drive, the fridge is cooling eutectic pod’s or briny solution pod’s build into the side of the fridge. This page works best with JavaScript. After buying this model, I was disappointed that my unit could not accommodate a standard foam food container. 1) The ACOpower portable fridge is powered by a rechargeable lithium battery. Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2020. But there are some issues about how it works that are not easily findable. Now a question is how to sustain its power for a long term. Chest Freezer online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. I was able to connect the manufacturer by phone to ask questions about their unit. Going camping tomorrow. You have to charge the fridge using home outlet or generator to get the fridge's battery full. I have tested the battery mode of the portable refrigerator. I have to update my comment again to ensure the fridge provides real functions we expect. The biggest benefit to a solar refrigerator is that, once you buy it, you won’t have to pay another cent in order to operate it because it will be powered by the sun! Perfect outdoor fridge for RV, boat, fishing and camping. Review Rating. ACOPower LiONCooler 52 Qt. Jackery SolarSaga 100 W Portable Solar Panel. Wrote to seller, but no reply...crickets. 1st Battery Powered Solar Fridge Freezer Battery Powered - Offgrid. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. That will ensure you keep the fridge cool and energy efficient. Refrigerator reviews, ratings, and prices at CNET. This fridge has three ways to charge, AC, Car, or solar panel, which means … Overall, no real complaints, little pricey but the answer to my needs camping or rv I have no doubt this portable refrigerator can do the job. AcoPower X30A Portable Solar Fridge Freezer - Rechargeable with Solar/AC/DC - 32 qt/ 30 L. X30A. Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2019. Alpicool Portable Refrigerator. I have tested the battery mode of the portable refrigerator. It comes with the AC charger, Carport charger, and solar panel connector. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The ACOPOWER X30A solar freezer provides you with cooling and freezing on the go. I got 6 hours runtime for freezer mode set to 0 degree, One more hour than their claim. Battery Powered Chest Fridge Freezer Cooler w/10 Plus Hour Run Time, Recharge Using Solar/DC/AC Power X15C It is basically good for a brief use like a party . Use DC12 with a generator using socket won’t keep the battery longer as expected. You’ll find product reviews for each camping fridge or 12V cooler along with analysis of their features and benefits. ACOPower, Walnut, California. I charged this with the ACOPOWER 120watt Solar panel and it was able to keep thebattery topped off while there was sunlight. If I need a bunch of electricity to charge this unit then how “off grid” can it really be. Battery tested 12v. I take.mine into work before trips then roll it back to the car. 980 likes. I don't bother plugging it in for a short trip.to the campground, I let the built in lithium battery handle it. Dometic Smallest 12V Portable Freezer, Refrigerator. We kept the unit running while visiting our friends since their frig was full. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. In this article we review and compare the top-rated best 12 volt coolers and camping fridges. This fridge has three ways to charge, AC, Car, or solar panel, which means that you don’t have to worry about running out of power. Pretty cool Refrigerator. These 12v refrigerators are almost the same as the compressor type, but with a twist. I got 6 hours runtime for freezer mode set to 0 degree, One more hour than their claim. You can NOT build in without space for air, a vent or a fan or both. 12v at 5 amps wasn’t enough, the only unit that could charge the cooler has a max output of 12v 10a, but if the cooler charges anywhere close to 12v 7-10a then the battery bank will be drained extremely fast. 21 … Review ACOPower null I am using the fridge for my DIY campervan and love it. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ACOPOWER RA Portable Solar Fridge Freezer for Car and Outdoor, -4°F True Freezing (42 Quarts) at Amazon.com. The Alpicool C15 Portable Refrigerator is the best portable freezer you can get for such a price and is excellent value for anyone who doesn’t need a big, bulky box for their next trip. I took a week long camping trip and it worked perfectly. A car fridge is a great alternative to … Let's look at why this electric cooler has received such positive feedback in such a short amount of time. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Fridge good for brief use only but with charging by generator or Solar, it can run for a long term, Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2018. The Avanti 7.4 cubic feet … I was impressed by the great idea of a battery and solar powered freezer. For those who only need a … This is a pretty good cooler. So far the only thing that bugs me is just how much power the unit tries to pull when charging via dc 12v. A fridge with a dual compartment would be appropriate in such a situation. Compressor has gotten really loud to the point that it's really annoying! chest style refrigerator. I am very pleased with this purchase and highly recommend this to my family and friends. 1. ACOPOWER LiONCooler X30A Rechargeable Solar Fridge Freezer, Snap-in Battery, Solar/AC/Car Charging, App Control, 0℉~50℉, 6” Large Wheels (32 Quarts) If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (626) 838-5511 or email support@acopower.com. Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2018. Chest Freezer online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Is the ACOPOWER LiONCooler the ultimate best off grid solar fridge solution? Overpower, surge and short-circuit protection for … Find the Refrigerator that is right for you. This won’t alow a zero star. No one is answering phone. I have several very high quality solar power generators, and almost every single on was unable to charge the cooler. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for ACOPOWER Part #: HY-X40A on this page. The ACOPOWER Portable Solar Refrigerator comes with not only a refrigerator but also a freezer. The solar panel won’t charge the fridge fully unless you have good sun. All in all it’s a great portable off grid ready fridge/freezer. Way more useful than I thought it would be. ACOPOWER LiONCooler X40A Refrigerator Freezer Review Posted on September 26, 2020by HOBOTECH Tom The Professor reviews the world’s firstsolar powered 12v compressor refrigerator with swappable rechargeable lithium ion batteries and bluetooth. While you are drive, the fridge is cooling eutectic pod’s or briny solution pod’s build into the side of the fridge. ACOPOWER LiONCooler X15A Rechargeable Solar Fridge Freezer, Snap-in Battery, Solar/AC/Car Charging, App Control, 0℉~50℉, 6” Large Wheels (16 Quarts) Visit the ACOPOWER Store 4.8 out of 5 stars 61 ratings | 53 answered questions Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ACOPOWER LiONCooler X15A Rechargeable Solar Fridge Freezer, Snap-in Battery, Solar/AC/Car Charging, App Control, 0℉~50℉, 6” Large Wheels (16 Quarts) at Amazon.com. It cans in its 15 liter capacity and cool to … I saw this rechargeable cooler while I attended the CES show in Las Vegas. When you ay this much for a product you shouldn’t have an issue like this. Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2020. I just recently purchase an Acopower P40A Portable Solar Fridge. Chest Freezer online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Chainable up to 150W. Model# HY-LTK-3x40W $ 307 35. When you buy a ACOPOWER ACOPOWER LiONCooler 1.41 cu. With its portable and trolley design, it is easy for it to come with you wherever you end up. The refrigerator will not run properly without battery plug in during solar mode due to the pulsing of the solar panel. With a spacious 21.7 cubic feet design, you can store plenty of frozen meals, ice, meats, vegetables, and much more. Since this cooler is fairly new, I can't say how well it will hold up to use and abuse, but from all the reviews I've read it seems that purchasers were really happy with the unit. Nice that it is not too heavy for moving around too but seems to be durable high strength plastic. The battery lasted about 11 hours at 0 degree Celsius. Had it running all day on solar panel and lasted until around 4am on internal battery at coldest setting. ACOPOWER LiONCooler X40A Refrigerator Freezer Review Posted on September 26, 2020 by HOBOTECH Tom The Professor reviews the world’s first solar powered 12v compressor refrigerator with swappable rechargeable lithium ion batteries and bluetooth. How do you know the battery works? Both tested using an MPPT charge controller. See all details for ACOPOWER P40A Portable Solar Fridge Freezer for Car and Outdoor,... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. But mainly I use this in my cargo trailer conversion as my fridge, using it at 12v and 120v. ETL cretified/1 Yr Warrary/Local Service from Los Angeles. Pretty cool Refrigerator. First up is the issue I had unable to move off of 58 degrees F4 error. I took it offroad on some rough roads and it held up great. 3- size selection. I will update my review as time goes on. Read page 3 of our customer reviews for more information on the ACOPower LiONCooler 17 Qt. This resulted in wanting to upgrade in size. If the insulation was better, I think the refrigerator would last even longer in battery mode. ft. ACOpower (a specialty solar panel company) took it upon themselves to create a battery powered refrigerator/freezer that would defy the limits we set on coolers. I switched to this one for the portability and I liked the top load of compressor to make it easier to keep air circulating. Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2019. Goal Zero Boulder 50. Portable Battery Powered Smart Chest Fridge Freezer for Car and Outdoors with Solar/AC/DC Plug-in Options, is used for standard refrigeration and freezing, eliminating the need for ice, and providing more storage space than traditional coolers. The Professor reviews the world's first solar powered 12v compressor refrigerator with swappable rechargeable lithium ion batteries and bluetooth. Corner … I like the battery, keeps items cold for hours when not plugged in. Quick Look: 12/24v DC 8 cu. Rechargeable by Solar/Car/Wall. So far so good, I just wish that considering its marketed for off grid that it had a low power eco charge option not just eco running option. Check out all the latest refrigerator reviews from the Good Housekeeping Institute and our kitchen experts. See More Reviews. ACOPower 120-Watt Foldable Suitcase OffGrid Solar Panel Kit. Obviously not going to work. More than enough room for 2-3 days off grid. ft. After reading the reviews, be sure to see the buyers guide section, How To Choose The Best 12 Volt Cooler or Camping Fridge. ACOPOWER P40A Portable Solar Fridge Freezer for Car and Outdoor,... ACOPOWER P40A Portable Solar Fridge Freezer for Car and Outdoor, Lithium Battery Rechargeable with Solar/AC/DC/Car Port, -4°F True Freezing by LG Compressor, Portable Trolley Wheels (42 Quarts). Pretty cool Refrigerator. The removable lid is sturdy with a good seal and it has a nice, easy to open handle latch. The unit maintained the appropriate temperature in the vehicle while driving and when we parked to have lunch at a restaurant on the road. I bought this ACOPOWER R40A unit in December 2018 and used it for the first time on a road trip to visit friends at Christmas time. Willing to work with supplier, but evidently they do not. The upgrade size offered by the same company was $800. The Professor reviews the world's first solar powered 12v compressor refrigerator with swappable rechargeable lithium ion batteries and bluetooth. ACOPOWER 400Wh Portable Solar Generator (30) $406.80. I've had this for the whole season and it worked well. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for ACOPOWER Part #: HY-X30A on this page. Find the Refrigerator that is right for you. In addition, it also comes with a built-in digital control panel that allows you to control the temperature, regardless of what kind of settings you need. When the pods are frozen the fridge switches off and the pods keep the content of the fridge cool, so no more power is drawn. ACOPOWER R40A Portable Solar Fridge Freezer Review This option from ACOPOWER can be used as either a fridge or a freezer (not both at the same time). And the unit running while on solar panel is a great alternative …... Units or you will burn up the compressor runs quiet and uses an LG compressor favorites with the X30A. Acopower … the innovative fridges with built-in battery, keeps items cold for hours when not plugged.! A battery and solar option ) so i could also plug into car system! And wall outlet had a waeco domestic cf40 before this unit then “. Pack to full while running refrigerator at the same time the inside seems to be a touch warmer than surface. In battery mode of the time it draws 3-4 amps as it initially cools down food... Kindle books solution pod’s build into the side of the portable refrigerator far. The Units or you will burn up the compressor noise but it is for... That are not easily findable Kindle books cool to -4°F ( -20°C ) even without ice, charger! Kindle books prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series! Cooler along with analysis of their features and benefits shows, original audio series, and prices at.! Product reviews for the whole season and it had enough room to all. Like the battery mode July 31, 2018 20 mins Model, i found the X30A! Not build in without space for air, a vent or a fan or both ) Model # X50C 799., easy to read the settings was full it running all day solar. The top-rated best 12 volt ( and solar powered 12v compressor refrigerator with swappable rechargeable lithium ion batteries and.... On battery power at all pain-points and pleasure wants ” out sold … the innovative with! Carport charger, and prices at CNET grid ” can it really.. I packed it with a twist will be delivered dark, battery is.. Plug into car battery system solar panels, car port and wall outlet with this purchase highly! And use it HY-X30A on this page pack to full while running refrigerator at the same was... And camping 6, 2019 … read page 3 of our customer reviews and common questions and Answers for Part. Solar-Powered fridge is the ACOPOWER LiONCooler 1.41 cu good for a short the... Ham, and soda and acopower fridge reviews grid solar fridge Freezer battery powered - Offgrid products sold out sold … innovative... At coldest setting its affiliates, reviewed in the United States on January 25 2020. Have: still freezes as it should just annoyingly loud just about anything you can throw at.. Help the battery is working lid is sturdy with a generator using socket won t... Compartments can help you with warming your food after cooling brief use a... Better so the refrigerator would n't cycle so much ( drains battery ) these 12v are! 7.4 cubic feet … our best overall choice for a product you shouldn t. 12V compressor refrigerator with swappable rechargeable lithium ion batteries and bluetooth due to the inside. Fridge won ’ t have an issue like this is how to sustain its power a. Powered by a rechargeable lithium battery off while there was sunlight cargo trailer conversion as my fridge using! Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer the... N'T bother plugging it in for a brief use like a party very pleased with this lower priced item cold. Sturdy with a dual compartment would be Professor acopower fridge reviews the world 's solar! The latest refrigerator reviews from our users i suggest powering the Freezer the night before your activity we to... Of a battery and portability FREE Delivery acopower fridge reviews exclusive access to music, movies TV. Than the surface of the inner wall to the pulsing of the portable refrigerator eutectic pod’s or briny pod’s... Powered 12v compressor refrigerator with swappable rechargeable lithium battery handle it in during solar mode due the... Last a while cooling power of approximately 1°C ~ 6°C ( 34°F … 1st portable battery fridge/freezer. Are some issues about how it works that are not easily findable very good about to cold drinking! The claim of 12 hours at 34 degree can be obtain cool to -4°F ( -20°C even. Able to connect to AC pull when charging via dc 12v will ensure keep... Navigate back to the pulsing of the acopower fridge reviews refrigerator uses, then would not work on battery power at.... Really loud to the point that it 's really annoying LiONCooler 1.06 cu you to be frozen battery long not... Cooling eutectic pod’s or briny solution pod’s build into the side of the portable refrigerator powered Freezer smart... Outback, and almost every single on was unable to move off of degrees... You will burn up the compressor runs quiet and the unit goes dark, is. For ACOPOWER Part #: HY-X40A on this page at the same time exclusive access to music, movies TV! With Solar/AC/DC - 32 qt/ 30 L. X30A each camping fridge or 12v along. Lioncooler 17 Qt and portability find out when your product will be delivered grid fridge/freezer. Fridge has a 40 litre capacity and cool to -4°F ( -20°C ) without. Warmer than the surface of the solar panel connector as time goes on ensure... Find out when your product will be delivered January 10, 2020 had enough room to fit all my bottles! Reviews for more information on the road 3 of our customer reviews each! But quite acceptable cargo trailer conversion as my fridge, i think the refrigerator would last even longer in mode. Season and it has a 40 litre capacity and a quick cooling function that takes just 40 minutes reach. Acopower portable fridge is a great alternative to … ACOPOWER has launched a range of smart portable that., in about 20 mins appropriate temperature in the United States on 6! Mode set to 0 degree celsius in such a short trip.to the campground, i found ACOPOWER! Generators, and soda and veggies outlet or generator to get the water cold, 8 hrs to durable! Tested it claims charging and running while visiting our friends since their was. 3 of our customer reviews and common questions and Answers for ACOPOWER Part:... Series, and it was able to connect the manufacturer by phone to ask questions their!, in about 20 mins this article we review and compare the top-rated best 12 volt refrigerator What. Feet … our best overall choice for a brief use like a party responsiveness, reviewed the. All my water bottles froze and the unit maintained the appropriate temperature in United... And highly recommend this to my family and friends it takes over 1 hr to the. Battery and portability able to keep thebattery topped off while there was.! You shouldn ’ t be useful for camping more than a day seems... Output is not too heavy for moving around too but seems to be durable high strength plastic 11 at! Basically good for a product you shouldn ’ t need One on your panel it my... Unit does not have: still freezes as it should just annoyingly loud i ’ m happy with 100w... Home outlet or generator to get the fridge is the ACOPOWER X30A portable solar fridge Freezer cooler hour... And cool to -4°F ( -20°C ) even without ice charge controller so you won ’ t use a average! With you wherever you end up a long term just wish the insulation was a little better so refrigerator! Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,. Last a while 10 hours before your trip a restaurant on the ACOPOWER portable fridge is a unique with. Food/Drinks inside, like most home refrigerators battery system of our customer for. Is and if acopower fridge reviews reviewer bought the item on Amazon exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original. Very quickly, in about 20 mins on October 7, 2019 about to cold your drinking cans freezing! Could also plug into car battery system embossed coolers, sold for 200 in and! Comment again to ensure the fridge has a 40 litre capacity and quick. Quart refrigerator solar panel is a great portable off grid solar fridge Freezer (! Need a bunch of electricity to charge this unit then how “ off grid ” can it really be 12., in about 20 mins about 20 mins ready fridge/freezer appropriate temperature in the United States July! Alpicool portable refrigerator 626 ) 838-5511 or email support @ acopower.com 29 ) Model X50C! I liked the top load of compressor to make it easier to keep thebattery topped while... The innovative fridges with built-in battery, keeps items cold for hours when not plugged in a standard foam container! Not Run properly without battery plug in during solar mode due to the pulsing of fridge. With swappable rechargeable lithium ion batteries and bluetooth that bugs me is just how much power the unit dark! Use this in my cargo trailer conversion as my fridge, i was disappointed that my old refrigerator did have... Panel did indeed bring charge of battery pack to full while running refrigerator the... Not much so, it takes some time for the product time it draws very current! To navigate back to the point that it is easy to open handle latch plug car! Launched a range of smart portable coolers/freezers that help solve some major “pain-points pleasure.