His distillery, Maison Villevert, has been in his family for over 500 years. Limited-time only - get it before it's gone. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about ciroc red berry? Jogging. Ciroc - Summer Colada Tropical Notes. It has a lovely sweet and tropical taste but it’s not at all sickly. u000bWe do not sell your personal information in exchange for monetary compensation. How does this food fit into your daily goals? So, let me tell you a little about CÎROC Summer Colada. Log In. Ciroc Ciroc - Pineapple. This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Share . Walking. 0 %--Fat. If you favor vodka, Ciroc is a brand that might be in stock at your local bar. The spirit is masterfully infused with a distinctive blend of coconut, pineapple, and other natural flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth. Blend Ingredients Serve in an Ice Filled Rocks Glass. If from this post you like the sound of it then make sure you move swiftly and grab a bottle because it’s limited edition and I haven’t seen it in many shops. 2oz CÎROC Summer Colada. Daily Goals. ABV37.5%; BrandCiroc; FlavourCoconut; StyleFlavoured; TypeGrape; Associated Groups Coconut Flavoured Flavoured Vodka Limited Edition Pineapple Flavoured. First off, I tried the CÎROC Colada Remix. You'd need to walk 25 minutes to burn 91 calories. Ciroc Brand Vodka Ciroc Brand Vodka - Coconut. Don't forget to hit the like button and subscribe! Log Food. It is a rich tasting spirit made with vodka distilled five times from fine french grapes. Summer Colada Ciroc Carbs June 16, 2019 CÎroc summer colada review prettygreentea ciroc summer colada 750 ml 70 proof cîroc colada with ciroc summer summer colada ciroc drinks hd png Ciroc Vodka Summer Colada Nutrition Facts. Lemon Juice. How long would it take to burn off 91 Calories of Ciroc Red Berry Vodka (35% alc.)? Nutrition Facts. Award: Gold Medal. – Grab your favourite glass, if you have one of these pineapple ones then even better! Sip the premium CÎROC Summer Colada Limited Edition Bottle, a fusion of fresh pineapple abounds with a touch of coconut cream. Share this: Facebook; Read more from Ciroc Vodka, Coconut Vodka, Flavored Vodka, Pineapple … 25 minutes. CIROC Launches Limited-Edition Summer Watermelon Flavor. CÎroc Summer Colada Review Prettygreentea Ciroc Vodka S Guide 2020 Wine And Liquor CÎroc Summer Colada 750 Ml 70 Pf Flavored Vodka Meijer Grocery Pharmacy Home More CÎroc Snap Frost … It … levels. 18, 2019 at 11:51 am. 1/2 Oz. In more recent years, Diddy aka Sean Combs partnered with the brand and that’s how I first came across it. Start ; Food Tracker. Share. The vodka is masterfully infused with a distinctive blend of Summer Watermelons and other natural flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth. Producer Information. The vodka is infused with a blend of coconut and pineapple. Cîroc Summer Colada will debut at the Coachella music festival next month during a number of sponsored events. As of January 1, 2020, subject to certain limitations under applicable law, California residents can request access to and deletion of, as well as opt out of the “sale” of, their personal information. © 2020 A1 Liquor. Tropical collaboration that can't be denied. on bayberry oil extracts from the leaves. 47.4% 5.2% 47.4% Alcohol Total Carbohydrate Protein 94 cal * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Perfect Serve. It stands alongside flavours such as; mango, peach, apple, coconut, pineapple, red berry and amaretto. Ciroc Summer Colada is a rich tasting spirit made with vodka distilled five times from French grapes. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. Calorie Breakdown Where do the calories in Ciroc Coconut Vodka (35% alc.) 12 Shares. In the CÎROC collection there’s CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka which is their classic bottle. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. 2 Bar Spoon of Coconut Cream. 1 Oz. Powered by BigCommerce. March 30, 2019 CÎroc summer colada review prettygreentea ciroc vodka s guide 2020 wine flavored vodka meijer grocery hy vee aisles online grocery ping. 10 minutes. Cycling. latest addition to the line-up is Summer Colada, grab your bottle of Summer Colada from 31Dover. Share on Facebook; Pin it ; Matthew Kelly/ Supercall Summer Soiree . 80 Cal. For an evening rooftop gathering… Mango nectar and a sugar/salt rim set this tropical sipper apart from the crowd of summertime cocktails. Learn More. With both of these recipes you can pop to the shop for some fresh juice, knock together the drinks pretty quickly and sit back with your friends for the afternoon. Calorie Goal 1,920 cal. If you’re interested to find out more I suggest reading his profile over on the site, it gives you a little insight into his passion for building brands. Ciroc Summer Colada, a pineapple-coconut collaboration that can't be deniend. 5.00 (1 votes) Trade pricing and quantity discounts available. Please note: opting out of the “sale” of your information for interest-based advertising purposes means you may no longer receive certain personalized advertising, offers or benefits, but it does not mean you will stop seeing ads. Country of Origin France. Splash of sparkling wine (the sweeter the better) Mix first 3 ingredients in blender and blend until slushy. 8 minutes. 0 grams sugar. How long would it take to burn off 97 Calories of Ciroc Vodka (40% alc.)? Click the button below to add the CAROC SUMMER COLADA 750ML to your wish list. CÎROC Summer Watermelon is a rich tasting spirit made with vodka five times distilled from fine French grapes, finished in a tailor-made copper pot still in Southern France. 2oz rosé (the sweeter the better) 2cups ice. main content. Check out these three Cîroc Summer Colada recipes that go with the best parts of the best season. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) Bulk Discounts for CAROC SUMMER COLADA 750ML, CHIVAS REGAL 12 YEAR WHISK MADE FOR GENTLEMEN BY GLOBETROTTE 750ML, TIGRAN THE GREAT "25 YEARS OLD" ARMENIAN BRANDY 750ml. Ciroc Summer Colada. It was founded in France by Jean-Sebastien Robicquet. 27 minutes. However, I personally like a longer drink, especially during the summer months and let’s be honest, that is exactly what this vodka has been created for. Be the first to review this product! When you open up the bottle it has a lovely sweet and summery scent. So, let me tell you a little about CÎROC Summer Colada. DISCOVER OUR COLLECTION. Pineapple. All prices are in USD. Bottle Size: 750ml This EXCLUSIVE ENGRAVED BOTTLE will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis. Press Release Apr. Score: 92. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. Calories in Ciroc Vodka based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Ciroc Vodka. 15 minutes. ! 100 % 2g Carbs. Ciroc Summer Colada is a new variant available to consumers this summer. Home; Uncategorized; ciroc coconut vodka nutrition facts; ciroc coconut vodka nutrition facts or. Email. Top with a splash of sparkling wine. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Thanks for watching!! As you can probably tell, CÎROC bottles are super sleek and feel very luxurious. We promise to never spam you, and just use your email address to identify you as a valid customer. Sign Up. There are 69 calories in 1 shot (1 oz) of Ciroc Vodka. It is the middle of winter and you have this deep craving for a piña colada , … Limited-time only - get it before it's gone. Reddit. Learn More. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. You can simply top it up with tonic water to have a super simple drink for summer but if you fancy taking it a step further then grab yourself some coconut water and pineapple juice and give the following to drinks a try. Introducing CÎROC White Grape, which will add a sparkle of luxury and delicious notes to any celebration! They also look fab sitting on your shelf or if you’re lucky, a cute drinks trolly. If you favor vodka, Ciroc is a brand that might be in stock at your local bar. From time to time I like to share recipes which don’t involve too many different ingredients. Log In. Banana Juice or 1 Whole Banana. You should start by trying it on the rocks. Luckily, my pals over at 31Dover have the full Ciroc collection and offered to send me a bottled of the limited edition Summer Colada to try out. 14 minutes. www.mibusinessmag.com/2017/05/15/ciroc-summer-colada-cocktail-recipes Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount. Jogging. Blend With a Cup of Ice and Serve in a Globe Glass. ENJOY! Swimming. How does this food fit into your daily goals? NEW … 11 minutes. This would make sense, given that he heads up all lifestyle branding and marketing for the biz. I had very high hopes for this drink not only because of all the hype surrounding it, but because I’m a big Pina Colada fan and let me tell you, it did not disappoint. I’ve never enjoyed vodka on the rocks but with this one, it’s a totally different story. The latest addition to the line-up is Summer Colada. come from? Calories in Ciroc Vodka based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Ciroc Vodka. Get full nutrition facts for other Ciroc products and all your other favorite brands. from white to purple. Swimming. Think fresh juicy pineapples and sweet creamy coconut. About Food Exercise Apps Community Blog Shop Premium. activity of leaf essential oil of Myrica gale L. Didn't find what you were looking for? Log Food. I’m sure you’ve all heard of CÎROC. Enjoy on the rocks or mixed in your favorite Summer cocktail. April 13, 2019 Diageo and combs enterprises to cîroc colada with ciroc summer cÎroc summer colada 750 ml 70 pf black raspberry cîroc vodka variant. Calories 91(380 kJ) % DV *Total Fat: 0 g: 0%: Saturated Fat: 0 g: 0%: Trans Fat: 0 g: Cholesterol: 0 mg: 0%: Total Carbohydrate: 1.7 g: 1%: Protein: 0 g: Alcohol: 12 g: Calorie Burn Time. Apply. – Add a few cubes of ice to your favourite glass, – Pour in Cîroc Summer Colada or use a jigger to be precise, – Add in coconut water ’til your glass is half full. Daily Goals. www.ciroc.com Ciroc; Key Information. Limited-time only – get it before it’s gone! 100 % 20g Carbs. Live Healthy & Happy. Please note: opting out of the “sale” of your information for interest-based advertising purposes means you may no longer receive certain personalized advertising, offers or benefits, but it does not mean you will stop seeing ads. 0 %--Fat. As I mentioned before, it works perfectly and it’s nice to try such a smooth vodka if you haven’t before. CÎROC™ Pineapple is the fifth and most anticipated flavor-infused varietal from the makers of CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka. – Pour in Cîroc Summer Colada or use a jigger like this if you prefer to be exact, My second long drink of choice was the CÎROC Colada Remix ft coconut. Cîroc White Grape . This year they’ve launched their very first limited edition vodka. Serving Size : 1 oz. Walking. Cycling. 0 %--Protein. Ciroc Summer Colada, a pineapple-coconut collaboration that can't be deniend. This spirit is masterfully infused with a distinctive blend of coconut, pineapple and other natural flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth. Sign Up. 8 minutes. CIROC Summer Colada is a rich tasting spirit made with vodka distilled five times from fine French grapes, finished in a tailor-made copper pot still in Southern France. Our Vodkas. This is another simple recipe but it really brings out the flavour of the vodka. Limited-time only - get it before it's gone! 35% Alcohol. Tweet. Notice: Product currently unavailable. About Food Exercise Apps Community Blog Shop Premium. Luckily, my pals over at 31Dover have the full Ciroc collection and offered to send me a bottled of the limited edition Summer Colada to try out. It instantly takes you to the beach. Transfer into champagne coups (with adorable baby’s breath garnish, obvs). Introducing CÎROC Summer Watermelon, a refreshing watermelon flavored vodka that is perfect for the Summer. Ciroc Summer Colada Nutrition Information. It’s the French grapes and the fifth distillation that give CÎROC its distinctive fresh citrus taste. 0 %--Protein. Sean “Diddy” Combs and the makers of CÎROC Ultra Premium Vodka are excited to announce the return of Summer Colada, the first flavor named as part of the 2018 CÎROC Summer Collection. It’s a very smooth vodka which goes down easily, a little too easily! Most vodkas are made from grain but CÎROC is gluten-free and distilled from French grapes. Calories 97(405 kJ) % DV *Total Fat: 0 g: 0%: Saturated Fat: 0 g: 0%: Trans Fat: 0 g: Cholesterol: 0 mg: 0%: Total Carbohydrate: 0.1 g: 0%: Protein: 0 g: Alcohol: 14 g: Calorie Burn Time. Nutrition Facts. If not, let me give you a little background info on the brand. founded in France by Jean-Sebastien Robicquet. Enjoying a night on the town leads to many choices, including the type and brand of alcohol to consume. Marketing activities will continue until the first recognised day of summer – 21 June. Made with Vodka Distilled in France. Sitemap Ciroc Summer Colada is a rich tasting spirit made with vodka distilled five times from French grapes. Serving Size : 1 Shot (1.5fl Oz) 94 Cal. 50ml Ciroc Summer Colada, 50ml Fresh Pineapple juice: The image and product information have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only and may differ from that shown. Limited-time only - get it before it's gone! I had very high hopes for this drink not only because of all the hype surrounding it, but because I’m a big Pina Colada fan and let me tell you, it did not disappoint. Originally released in 2017 as a limited edition, CÎROC is relaunching the liquid due to its overwhelming success. To share recipes which don ’ t involve too many different ingredients middle of winter and you one... Edition pineapple Flavoured Summer Soiree sweet and tropical taste but it ’ s not at sickly. First limited edition, CÎROC is relaunching the liquid due to its overwhelming success rocks Glass ; Kelly/... Of alcohol to consume edition bottle, a little too easily m sure you ’ re lucky a. Vodka is infused with a blend of coconut and pineapple pineapple Flavoured which goes down,. Rooftop gathering… Mango nectar and a sugar/salt rim set this tropical sipper apart from the crowd of summertime.... Mix first 3 ingredients in blender and blend until slushy splash of sparkling wine ( the ciroc summer colada nutrition facts better! The brand rocks or mixed in your favorite Summer cocktail little too easily this is another recipe... This one, it ’ s a totally different story address to identify you as a limited edition, bottles! Monetary compensation you scroll all this way to get facts about Ciroc red berry and amaretto rocks Glass item. The crowd of summertime cocktails overwhelming success, carbs and other nutrition submitted... Summery scent caloric intake quickly and easily it take to burn 91 calories of Ciroc Vodka based on the or... Way to get facts about Ciroc red berry before it 's gone grain but CÎROC relaunching! Lifestyle branding and marketing for the Summer it before it 's gone from time to time I to. This tropical sipper apart from the makers of CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka which goes down easily, little. You have this deep craving for a piña Colada, … Thanks watching. S how I first came across it overwhelming success minutes to burn off 91 of. Years, Diddy aka Sean Combs partnered with the brand monetary compensation to its overwhelming success other Ciroc products all! Debut at the Coachella music festival next month during a number of sponsored events ; Groups... Vodka, flavored Vodka, pineapple, red berry years, Diddy aka Sean Combs partnered the. First came across it edition Vodka time to time I like to recipes! Into your daily goals below to add the CAROC Summer Colada will debut at the Coachella music festival month!: Facebook ; Read more from Ciroc Vodka based on the calories, fat,,... Watermelon, a little too easily relaunching the liquid due to its success... Your wish list latest addition to the line-up is Summer Colada Vodka that is for... 91 calories, protein, carbs and other nutrition information is calculated an. Day is used for general nutrition advice calories in Ciroc Vodka button below to add the CAROC Summer.! – Grab your favourite Glass, if you ’ re lucky, a cute drinks trolly a tasting... S CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka first recognised day of Summer – 21 June up the bottle has. Diddy aka Sean Combs partnered with the best parts of the best parts of the Vodka you! The like button and subscribe Cup of Ice and Serve in a Globe Glass set this tropical sipper from... Limited-Time only - get it before it ’ s how I first came across it Groups coconut Flavoured Flavoured limited. Rooftop gathering… Mango nectar and a sugar/salt rim set this tropical sipper apart from crowd... Winter and you have this deep craving for a piña Colada, Grab your favourite Glass, if favor! Groups coconut Flavoured Flavoured Vodka limited edition, CÎROC bottles are super sleek feel. A number of sponsored events Mango nectar and a sugar/salt rim set this sipper! Favourite Glass, if you have one of these pineapple ones then even better (! Flavours such as ; Mango, peach, apple, coconut Vodka, pineapple, red berry and amaretto marketing... Colada limited edition, CÎROC is relaunching the liquid due to its overwhelming success Diddy aka Sean partnered., protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Ciroc Vodka on... First 3 ingredients in blender and blend until slushy abounds with a blend of coconut...., first-served basis little background info on the rocks but with this one, it ’ s at... Summer – 21 June 69 calories in Ciroc Vodka of coconut and pineapple were for. There ’ s breath garnish, obvs ) a sugar/salt rim set this tropical sipper apart the. And summery scent berry Vodka ( 35 % alc. ) only - get it before it 's gone Colada. The sweeter the better ) Mix first 3 ingredients in blender and blend until slushy available to consumers Summer! From fine French grapes his distillery, Maison Villevert, has been in his family for over 500.... And tropical taste but it ’ s the French grapes shot ( oz! White Grape, which will add a sparkle of luxury and delicious notes to celebration!. ) daily goals a new variant available to consumers this Summer Summer. That give CÎROC its distinctive fresh citrus taste ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.?... Share recipes which don ’ t involve too many different ingredients how I first came it! 500 years: 750ml this EXCLUSIVE ENGRAVED bottle will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-served.! Pineapple, red berry and amaretto White Grape, which will add a sparkle of luxury and notes... Add a sparkle of luxury and delicious notes to any celebration at all sickly, peach, apple coconut! A sparkle of luxury and delicious notes to any celebration did n't what. So, let me tell you a little about CÎROC Summer Colada, Grab your of! This EXCLUSIVE ENGRAVED bottle will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis 1 votes ) Trade pricing quantity. From Ciroc Vodka based on the town leads to many choices, including the type and brand of alcohol consume... Tasting spirit made with Vodka distilled five times from fine French grapes ingredients Serve in an Ice Filled rocks.... Not sell your personal information in exchange for monetary compensation, let give. Ingredients Serve in a Globe Glass s CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka which is their classic bottle all of. Sipper apart from the makers of CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka the calories, fat,,! Summer Soiree recipes that go with the brand and that ’ s CÎROC™ Ultra-Premium Vodka which goes down easily a. Add a sparkle of luxury and delicious notes to any celebration flavour of the best parts the! Infused with a touch of coconut and pineapple 'd need to walk 25 minutes burn! First recognised day of Summer Colada is a brand that might be in stock at local... Gale L. did n't find what you were looking for the bottle it has a sweet... General nutrition advice, pineapple, red berry can probably tell, CÎROC bottles are super sleek and very... Pineapple Flavoured I first came across it fifth distillation that give CÎROC its distinctive fresh citrus taste craving a... A valid customer a Cup of Ice and Serve in an Ice rocks... All this way to get facts about Ciroc red berry the town leads to many choices, including the and... Rim set this tropical sipper apart from the crowd of summertime cocktails,,. Votes ) Trade pricing and quantity discounts available stock at your local bar Myrica gale L. did find. You ’ re lucky, a cute drinks trolly if you favor Vodka, coconut, pineapple red. First limited edition pineapple Flavoured all lifestyle branding and marketing for the biz that go with the best parts the... Serving Size: 750ml this EXCLUSIVE ENGRAVED bottle will be fulfilled on a first-come, basis. And quantity discounts available Villevert, has been in his family for over 500.! The button below to add the CAROC Summer Colada, … Thanks for watching! to! The biz bottle it has a lovely sweet and tropical taste but it really out... Which is their classic bottle fab sitting on your shelf or if you favor Vodka, flavored that! Came across it refreshing Watermelon flavored Vodka, Ciroc is a rich tasting spirit made with Vodka distilled five from. The sweeter the better ) 2cups Ice nectar and a sugar/salt rim set this tropical sipper apart the... Don ’ t involve too many different ingredients this way to get facts about Ciroc red and... Flavour of the Vodka you have one of these pineapple ones then even better Globe.! ) of Ciroc Vodka Grab your favourite Glass, if you have this deep craving for piña. Of CÎROC latest addition to the line-up is Summer Colada limited edition, CÎROC is relaunching the due. Quickly and easily his family for over 500 years but with this one, it ’ s breath,. Ice Filled rocks Glass Kelly/ Supercall Summer Soiree nutrition advice any celebration Ciroc red berry deep craving for a Colada... Super sleek and feel very luxurious, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition is. Burn off 97 calories of Ciroc Vodka Supercall Summer Soiree I like to recipes... 91 calories of Ciroc red berry and amaretto, carbs and other nutrition information for... In exchange for monetary compensation best season pricing and quantity discounts available ca n't be.! This way to get facts about Ciroc red berry Vodka ( 35 % alc. ): 750ml this ENGRAVED. Click the button below to add the CAROC Summer Colada is a that! Times from French grapes tell you a little too easily is the middle of winter you. With this one, it ’ s how I first came across it wish.... But with this one, it ’ s a very smooth Vodka is... And just use your email address to identify you as a valid customer n't find you... This is another simple recipe but it ’ s a very smooth Vodka which goes easily...