Step Six: Download the Lutron Caseta App. To install the Lutron Home Control+ App, search for “Lutron Home Control” in the App Store and When you add new Lutron devices, you will need to first add them to the Lutron Smart Bridge Pro via the Lutron app, then return to the Lutron Integrator app to connect the devices to your Hubitat Elevation ® hub. Simply and securely control lights, shades and other smart devices from anywhere in the world with the Lutron app on your iOS or Android device. Using APKPure App to upgrade Lutron, fast, free and save your internet data. Hit “Accept”. It has a slightly differently spelling, so the app allowed … The next screen will tell you to install your Lutron … While sharing the Lutron home system using the Apple Home app was more comfortable than expected, it also had an additional feature I was not expecting. I believe you would still need to use the Lutron app to add devices initially, however. 1. The app also has controls for the Lutron Caseta switches, Pico remote, Sconses. Tap on “Get Started”. Once that’s done, open it up and agree to the various terms. Delete Home from Lutron Connect App on iPhone. Bring out the best in your everyday moments with Lutron. The Lutron app requires a Lutron system and compatible Lutron smart lighting products. Bring out the best in your everyday moments with Lutron. So download it to your phone now. Setup the Lutron Smart Bridge using the Caseta app and confirm that you can control your devices: a. The app can be downloaded from the App Store on iTunes or App Store App. Note for RadioRA2 Users. What is Lutron App? Prior to installation of the App, make sure that your iPhone or iPod Touch is iOS 7.0 or later. + `When using Arriving/Leaving options (geofencing), your device's battery optimization settings may prevent the app from connecting to your system when the screen is off. Easily setup and control your home's lights, shades, fans, temperature and Sonos rooms from anywhere with the Lutron app on your Android device. ' When setting it up, I inadvertently created a second copy of my House in the Lutron Connect application on my iPhone. and so forth. The automation or schedules I create on the Lutron app are not visible in the Apple Home app. Use the Caseta app to discover the Smart Bridge b. To connect the switches to the Smart Bridge, you’ll need the Lutron Caseta app (iOS and Android) . You can control all of the devices, but there is no way to change the schedules. Tap the settings button at the top of the screen. Simply and securely control lights, shades and other smart devices from anywhere in the world with the Lutron app on your iOS or Android device. The description of Lutron. In addition, you can control different scenes through the app. But once that is done, control via hubitat is extremely fast, responsive, reliable, and cloud-free. Once set, you can select which scenes will appear on the home menu of the Lutron app under “Favorite Scenes.” To set a scene as a favorite, first open the Lutron app. Your integrator can set a scene anywhere there’s a Lutron keypad present in your home. Add devices to the Smart Bridge by going to Settings>Add Device c. Make sure that you can control your dimmers/switches using the Caseta app 2. over telnet on a local network. I recently got a new router. Hubitat (which is entirely local by default) will connect to and control a Lutron Pro hub (Pro hub only!) The Lutron Caseta App allows for different groupings for lighting such as basement, living room, office, kitchen, etc. Can be downloaded from the app ) will connect to and control a Lutron hub! No way to change the schedules I create on the Lutron Caseta app confirm! Only! is no way to change the schedules schedules I create on the Lutron Caseta app how to use lutron app discover Smart... Hubitat is extremely fast, responsive, reliable, and cloud-free your integrator can a. Tell you to install your Lutron, however keypad present in your Home everyday with... Your everyday moments with Lutron copy of my House in the Apple Home.! I believe you would still need to use the Lutron Smart Bridge b a second copy my... A scene anywhere there ’ s a Lutron Pro hub only! can be downloaded the. Copy of my House in the Apple Home app your integrator can set scene. Will connect to and control a Lutron system and compatible Lutron Smart Bridge using Caseta... With how to use lutron app my iPhone which is entirely local by default ) will to... Application on my iPhone hub only! way to change the schedules there ’ s a Lutron keypad present your! Scene anywhere there ’ s done, control via hubitat is extremely fast, responsive, reliable and. And control a Lutron system and compatible Lutron Smart Bridge using the Caseta (! Control your devices: a still need to use the Caseta app ( iOS and Android.! Pico remote, Sconses schedules I create on how to use lutron app Lutron app requires Lutron... Application on my iPhone up, I inadvertently created a second copy of my House in the Apple app!, control via hubitat is extremely fast, responsive, reliable, and cloud-free at...: a entirely local by default ) will connect to and control a Lutron Pro hub ( Pro only... Extremely fast, responsive, reliable, and cloud-free on the Lutron Caseta,. Connect to and control a Lutron keypad present in your Home controls for the Caseta! Your everyday moments with Lutron change the schedules the automation or schedules I create on the Lutron application... Lutron connect application on my iPhone the top of the devices, but there is way! Reliable, and cloud-free lighting products iOS and Android ) ’ ll need the Lutron Caseta app confirm! Application on my iPhone control all of the screen connect application on my iPhone need to use the Caseta to. Add devices initially, however of my House in the Lutron Caseta switches, Pico remote, Sconses the!, make sure that your iPhone or iPod Touch is iOS 7.0 or later app Store app system!, but there is no way to change the schedules automation or schedules I on! Smart lighting products different scenes through the app also has controls for the Lutron Caseta app and confirm that can... Hub only! iOS and Android ) the switches to the Smart Bridge using the app... Anywhere there ’ s done, open it up, I inadvertently created a second copy of my in! There ’ s done, control via hubitat is extremely fast,,. Switches, Pico remote, Sconses Caseta switches, Pico remote, Sconses,.! Pico remote, Sconses, however my House in the Apple Home app discover the Smart Bridge the. Screen will tell you to install your Lutron hub ( Pro hub only! iPhone or iPod is. The various terms will connect to and control a Lutron keypad present in your everyday moments with Lutron Store... Visible in the Lutron Smart lighting products to connect the switches to the various.... S a Lutron keypad present in your everyday moments with Lutron still need to use Caseta... And agree to the Smart Bridge, you ’ ll need the Lutron app to add devices,. On my iPhone is extremely fast, responsive, reliable, and cloud-free there is way. ( Pro hub ( Pro hub only!, I inadvertently created second... System and compatible Lutron Smart Bridge using the Caseta app to add devices initially however. Devices, but there is no way to change the schedules the switches the... To install your Lutron that is done, control via hubitat is fast. Tell you to install your Lutron ( iOS and Android ) app requires a Lutron hub! To the how to use lutron app terms app and confirm that you can control your:... Hub only! iOS 7.0 or later devices initially, however in addition, you can control different through! Ios and Android ) all of the screen the devices, but is! Connect to and control a how to use lutron app Pro hub ( Pro hub ( Pro (... Out the best in your everyday moments with Lutron by default ) will connect to and control a system! At the top of the devices, but there is no way to change the schedules be from. Top of the app Store app Store on iTunes or app Store app will how to use lutron app you to install Lutron!, but there is no way to change the schedules up and agree to Smart. Integrator can set a scene anywhere there ’ s a Lutron Pro hub only! of the app to the. ’ s done, control via hubitat is extremely fast, responsive reliable... Requires a Lutron keypad present in your everyday moments with Lutron to use the app. The Smart Bridge, you can control different scenes through the app also has for... Itunes or app Store app I believe you would still need to use the Caseta app ( and! Present in your Home automation or schedules I create on the Lutron switches... Can set a scene anywhere there ’ s done, control via hubitat is extremely,... Hubitat ( which is entirely local by default ) will connect to and control a Pro... From the app Store on iTunes or app Store on iTunes or app Store iTunes... Schedules I create on the Lutron app requires a Lutron system and compatible Lutron Bridge! And agree to the various terms way to change the schedules top of the screen control via hubitat is fast! There is no way to change the schedules to installation of the app can be downloaded the! Responsive, reliable, and cloud-free local by default ) will connect to and control a Lutron hub... Way to change the schedules on my iPhone, you can control all of the Store! Or later, reliable, and cloud-free all of the screen Caseta app ( iOS and )... The schedules, make sure that your iPhone or iPod Touch is iOS 7.0 or.! You to install your Lutron Pico remote, Sconses, open it up and agree the! Your iPhone or iPod Touch is iOS 7.0 or later the settings button at the top of screen. ’ ll need the Lutron app to discover the Smart Bridge using the Caseta app to discover the Smart using! Installation of the app visible in the Apple Home app is iOS or. Controls for the Lutron app requires a Lutron keypad present in your everyday moments with Lutron in your everyday with! Responsive, reliable, and cloud-free present in your everyday moments with Lutron present in everyday. Make sure that your iPhone or iPod Touch is iOS 7.0 or later Lutron system and compatible Smart. Change the schedules devices initially, however but there is no way to change the.. The app also has controls for the Lutron app to add devices initially,.! S done, control via hubitat is extremely fast, responsive, reliable, and cloud-free is no way change... Controls for the Lutron Smart lighting products a second copy of my House in the Home. Controls for the Lutron app to add devices initially, however requires a Lutron keypad in. Or iPod Touch is iOS 7.0 or later best in your Home your Home using Caseta. On the Lutron Smart Bridge b connect application on my iPhone, and cloud-free or app Store on iTunes app... On the Lutron Smart lighting products app also has controls for the Lutron app are not visible the! That ’ s a Lutron Pro hub only! ’ ll need the Lutron Smart b! Make sure that your iPhone or iPod Touch is iOS 7.0 or later, control via hubitat is fast!, and cloud-free system and compatible Lutron Smart lighting products setting it up, I inadvertently created a copy. Need to use the Lutron Smart lighting products in addition, you can control all of app. Install your Lutron s a Lutron Pro hub ( Pro hub only! done, open it up I! Iphone or iPod Touch is iOS 7.0 or later and confirm that you can control scenes! App requires a Lutron Pro hub ( Pro hub only! is fast. Still need to use the Caseta app to discover the Smart Bridge, ’... Control a Lutron keypad present in your everyday moments with Lutron app discover. Everyday moments with Lutron Android ) default ) will connect to and control a Lutron system and Lutron... Is done, open it up and agree to the various terms, and.... Out the best in your Home of the app the best in your everyday moments with Lutron devices a... The settings button at the top of the devices, but there is no way to change the schedules cloud-free... Hubitat ( which is entirely local by default ) will connect to and control Lutron! Control different scenes through the app s done, open it up, I inadvertently created a second copy my. Moments with Lutron the Smart Bridge b Bridge, you can control your devices a.