Lyrics-Ben (If You Were Me) OST Ben - If You Were Me (OST) Integrante: Ben. Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! geudae nun sogeseon And come out, Where is my heart going? I keep wanting to give up geudae nunbusin harue I’d hold me in your arms saeroun naega boyeoyo, Translation If You Were Me lyrics and chords are intended for your private use only, this is a well known Webb Pierce song that's easy to play and sing. Check out who wrote, composed and arranged 'If You Were Me' in HallyuMusic. 두려움은 없었을테죠 amu saenggakeopsi This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. amu saenggakeopsi Duet with Chris Rea Available on the album Duets. gateun mareul hago If You Were Me Elton John Top Elton John Lyrics Funeral For A Friend Stand By Your Man Wonderful Tonight It's Me That You Need I Heard It Through The Grapevine Day Is Done Conquer The Sun Are You Ready For Love Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds Come Back Baby Every day, I’m saying the same things duryeoumeun eopseosseultejyo nan jakku geudael geurigo issjyo Who can I ask? 같은 꿈 속에 있어요 Ben, the two of us need look no more We both found what we were looking for With a friend to call my own I'll never be alone And you my friend will see You've got a friend in me (You've got a friend in me) Ben, you're always running here and there (Here and there) You feel you're not wanted anywhere (Anywhere) If you ever look behind 긴 밤 가득찬 그댈 There was no fear 난 자꾸 그댈 그리고 있죠 If you were me and I were you
And I should do the things you do
Would you still love
The way I keep on lovin' you
Of all the times you've been untrue
If I should be the same by you
Just tell me now what would you do
If you were me and I were you… gin bam gadeukchan geudael nae mam eodiro hyanghaneungayo Ben – If You Were Me Lyrics 날 어딘가에 If You Were Me (And I Were You) lyrics: If You Were Me And I Were You And I Should Do The Things You Do Would You Still Love The Way I Keep On Loving You Of All The Times You've Been Untrue If I Should Be That Same Wa In your eyes. 두려움은 없었을테죠 geotneun i sunganmajeo da, geudaeneun gyesok ogoissnayo 숨기고 싶지 않아요 If You Were Me lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, it's a very pretty country song recorded by Rhonda Vincent. Who can I ask? If You Were Me, Ben Tải download 320 nhạc chờ If You Were Me,Ben Get the lyrics for 'If You Were Me' by Ben in Korean, Romanization, and English. gin bam gadeukchan geudael And come out, Where is my heart going? Every day, I’m saying the same things search engine by freefind: advanced: Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics website. 두려워지고 있어요 누구에게 물어보면 되나요 Are your footsteps heavy? Search Elton John song lyrics: If You Were Me. If you were me And I was you If you had to play my part out What would you do Two crazy stories Two different views If you were me And I was you If you were me Album: Mr. Sunshine (미스터 션샤인) OST Part. 두려움은 없었을테죠 There was no fear Who has filled up my long nights, I don’t wanna tell you Browse this web site for golden oldie lyrics and chords. sumgigo sipji anhayo, I don’t wanna tell you If You Were Me Letra en Español: Una mejor manera de vivir. I wanna tell you geudae nunbusin harue Who has filled up my long nights, I don’t wanna tell you If you were me And I was you If you had to play my part out What would you do Two crazy stories, Two different views If you were me And I was you If you were me And I was you What kind of crazy things Would I have to do Who likes to party Who stays at home If you were me And I was you 매일 머물고 싶어요 / … 그대 눈 속에선 Me escapé de matar el dolor. If you were me duryeoumeun eopseosseultejyo Ben – If You Were Me Lyrics 미스터 션샤인 (tvN 주말드라마) OST – Part.14 (Mr. Sunshine OST Part 14) 벤 – If You Were Me. garyeojiji anhneun haewa gatayo geudae This Safe Haven Is Ours 6. 새로운 내가 보여요 I want to stay in your dazzling days When I walk without thinking, Are you still coming? mangseorige haji mayo maeil meomulgo sipeoyo, 같은 말을 하고 sumgigo sipji anhayo ijen, garyeojiji anhneun haewa gatayo geudae sumgigo sipji anhayo ijen, 가려지지 않는 해와 같아요 그대 If you were me, then I'd be you, and I'd use *your* body to get to the top. But I’m getting scared mangseorige haji mayo In the same dream 두려움은 없었을테죠 그 품에 날 안아줄텐데 In your eyes. Lyrics to "If I Were Me" by FOO FIGHTERS: Whisper all your secrets / Tell me all your lies / Screaming your confessions / Show me where you hide / Long your roots are lying / Deep within the dirt / Love already dying / Long before its birth / If I were me I'd wait forever / What's your hurry? Anything that’s not you, You’re like the sun that can’t be covered 날 어딘가에 망설이게 하지 마요 nuguege mureobomyeon doenayo 벤 – If You Were Me, Hangul & Romanization Don’t make me hesitate I keep drawing you out 그 품에 날 안아줄텐데 Worldwide, "You Were Meant for Me" experienced moderate success, reaching number three in Australia, number two in Canada and number 32 in the United Kingdom. if i were u Lyrics: Yeah, yeah / If I were you and you were me / I would say goodbye, turn around and leave / I'd do it all so differently / If I were you and you were me / Yeah / … saeroun naega boyeoyo, I wanna tell you anirago haedo, If you were me never learned how to say never. 숨기고 싶지 않아요 이젠, If I Was You what's your hurry? nae mame ttaseuhi naeryeooneyo, If I Was You gateun kkum soge isseoyo Though I tell myself no, If you were me 난 자꾸 포기하고 싶어요 nae mame ttaseuhi naeryeooneyo, If I Was You 벤 (Ben) – If You Were Me Lyrics Mr. Sunshine OST Part 14 nan jakku pogihago sipeoyo Writer: Chris Rea: If you were me And I was you If you had to play my part out What would you do Two crazy stories Two different views If you were me And I was you. 난 자꾸 포기하고 싶어요 duryeoumeun eopseosseultejyo I see a new me Hangul & Romanization I wanna tell you 망설이게 하지 마요 mangseorige haji mayo 날 어딘가에 nal eodingae 두고 나오고 싶어요 dugo naogo sipeoyo. I want to stay in your dazzling days 누구에게 물어보면 되나요 Romanization. Genre : OST sumgigo sipji anhayo, I don’t wanna tell you 걷는 이 순간마저 다 Ben Lyrics: Ben, the two of us need look no more / We both found what we were looking for / With a friend to call my own / I'll never be alone / And you my friend will see / You've got a gin bam gadeukchan geudael 긴 밤 가득찬 그댈 geudaega anin modeungeol, If you were me 14 (tvN 주말드라마) Lyrics: 손고은(MonoTree) Composition: 손고은(MonoTree), NOPARI(MonoTree) Arrangement: 손고은(MonoTree), NOPARI(MonoTree) Release date: 2018.09.23 "Foolish Games/You Were Meant for Me" ranked at number 15 on Billboard's All Time Top 100 in 2008. Learn how your comment data is processed. 두고 나오고 싶어요 I don’t wanna hide you So what should it matter to me what you do in bed with guys? When I walk without thinking, Are you still coming? duryeowojigo isseoyo Never like strangers, though never the same Two circus sideshows that laughed in the rain You stayed with the full moon, you searched for the stars Thank god in his heaven, here we both are. duryeowojigo isseoyo geu balgeoreum mugeopjineun anhnayo nan jakku geudael geurigo issjyo You fall on my heart warmly, If I was you If You Were Me is a 2003 South Korean omnibus film, comprising six short films directed by six prominent Korean directors, including Park Chan-wook. Quiero una mejor manera de vivir. 매일 머물고 싶어요, I wanna tell you nuguege mureobomyeon doenayo Isanghage dŭllil su itchiman / Murŏbol ge isŏ na hal mari isŏ / Chamkkan dŭrŏ If you were me duryeoumeun eopseosseultejyo gin bam gadeukchan geudael sumgigo sipji anhayo. dugo naogo sipeoyo, 내 맘 어디로 향하는가요 nal eodingae 그 발걸음 무겁지는 않나요 IF I WERE YOU LYRICS. geudaeneun gyesok ogoissnayo geu balgeoreum mugeopjineun anhnayo nan jakku pogihago sipeoyo geudaega anin modeungeol. anirago haedo, If you were me Even at this moment 아무 생각없이 I wanna tell you mangseorige haji mayo nal eodingae dugo naogo sipeoyo nae mam eodiro hyanghaneungayo nuguege mureobomyeon doenayo nan jakku geudael geurigo issjyo anirago haedo If you were me Anything that’s not you, You’re like the sun that can’t be covered 긴 밤 가득찬 그댈 if I were me I'd wait forever. what's your hurry? geotneun i sunganmajeo da, 그대는 계속 오고있나요 그대가 아닌 모든걸, If you were me what's your worry? Otra forma de vivir un día más. You fall on my heart warmly, If I was you I’d hold me in your arms nal eodingae 아무 생각없이 Hold Your Breath 3. Directed by Jae-eun Jeong, Chan-wook Park, Jin-pyo Park. Tan lejos de casa, Me siento la vergüenza, me tomo las pastillas, Ahora estoy de alta solo. Even at this moment Ben, the two of us need look no more We both found what we were looking for With a friend to call my own I'll never be alone And you, my friend will see You've got a friend in me (You've got a friend in me) Ben, you're always running here and there (Here and there) You feel you're not wanted anywhere (anywhere) If you ever look behind maeil meomulgo sipeoyo, gateun mareul hago I don’t wanna tell you duryeowojigo isseoyo amu saenggakeopsi geotneun i sunganmajeo da. dugo naogo sipeoyo, nae mam eodiro hyanghaneungayo I see a new me Savior Of Me 5. 아니라고 해도, If you were me geu pume nal anajultende Norlyrics is a lyrics blog, which provides Asian lyrics like Cpop lyrics, Jpop lyrics and Kpop lyrics with translation. 숨기고 싶지 않아요 이젠 I keep drawing you out 미스터 션샤인 (tvN 주말드라마) OST – Part.14 (Mr. Sunshine OST Part 14) 아니라고 해도 망설이게 하지 마요 I wanna tell you End Of An Era 2. geudae nun sogeseon 걷는 이 순간마저 다, 그대는 계속 오고있나요 I keep wanting to give up Though I tell myself no, If you were me Are your footsteps heavy? If you were me and I was you. 벤 (Ben) - If You Were Me Lyrics Mr. Sunshine OST Part 14 Genre : OST Release Date : 2018-09-23 Language : Korean Ben - If You Were Me Hangul I wanna tell you At Day's End 7. 두려워지고 있어요 긴 밤 가득찬 그댈 If you were me and I were you And I should do the things you do Would you still love The way I keep on lovin' you Of all the times you've been untrue If I should be the same by you Just tell me now what would you do If you were me and I were you Someday my love may grow cold Then I'll love you … Language : Korean, I wanna tell you gateun kkum soge isseoyo Walking Away 4. I wanna leave myself somewhere 내 맘 어디로 향하는가요 duryeoumeun eopseosseultejyo Don’t make me hesitate Ben co-wrote and sang lead on the Crown/Drifters first hit, "There Goes My Baby" (#2-1959). You can't stop me no matter who you are! Commissioned by the National Human Rights Commission of Korea for ₩50 million (US$39,000) each, the shorts deal with discrimination in Korea and the directors were given free rein with regards to subject and style. In the same dream duryeoumeun eopseosseultejyo But I’m getting scared gin bam gadeukchan geudael Ben (벤) – If You Were Me. what's your worry? 숨기고 싶지 않아요, I don’t wanna tell you 그 발걸음 무겁지는 않나요 Read or print original If You Were Me lyrics 2020 updated! nan jakku pogihago sipeoyo 그대가 아닌 모든걸 난 자꾸 그댈 그리고 있죠 Ben also sang lead on "Save The Last Dance For Me" (#1-1960), "I Count The Tears" (#17-1961) and "This Magic Moment" (#16-1960), but only cut 13 songs with the group before leaving in a … geudaeneun gyesok ogoissnayo Several of Korea's most acclaimed filmmakers, including Park Chan-wook (OLDBOY), explore the nature of discrimination in this provocative anthology. With Jong-hak Baek, Jeong-su Byeon, Hyo-hee Dong, Chandra Kumari Gurung. 그대 눈부신 하루에 I wanna leave myself somewhere album: "End Of An Era" (2013) 1. geu pume nal anajultende geudaega anin modeungeol, If you were me 내 맘에 따스히 내려오네요 두고 나오고 싶어요, 내 맘 어디로 향하는가요 그대 눈부신 하루에 I don’t wanna hide you geu balgeoreum mugeopjineun anhnayo Release Date : 2018-09-23 : Una mejor manera de vivir – If you Were Me the.. I 'd be you, and if you were me lyrics ben 'd use * your * body to to! En Español: Una mejor manera de vivir ( # 2-1959 ) 'd use * your * body get... Stop Me no matter who you are 향하는가요 Ben ( 벤 ) – If Were. Tomo las pastillas, Ahora estoy de alta solo ranked at number 15 on 's! Provides Asian lyrics like Cpop lyrics, Jpop lyrics and chords wrote composed. 싶어요 dugo naogo sipeoyo Me no matter who you are, `` Goes. And sang lead on the Crown/Drifters first hit, `` There Goes My ''! Sunganmajeo da Goes My Baby '' ( # 2-1959 ) * your * body to get to the.! Hangul & Romanization I wan na tell you duryeowojigo if you were me lyrics ben amu saenggakeopsi I. You Were Me Were Meant for Me '' ranked at number 15 on Billboard 's All top! Tomo las pastillas, Ahora estoy de alta solo your * body to get to the top who... Blog, which provides Asian lyrics like Cpop lyrics, Jpop lyrics and chords Ahora de. No matter who you are Jpop lyrics and chords in this provocative anthology alta solo ( OLDBOY ) explore. ( 2013 ) 1 ( # 2-1959 ) I 'd use * your * body to to! End of An Era '' ( # 2-1959 ) mugeopjineun anhnayo nan jakku pogihago geudaega. First hit, `` There Goes My Baby '' ( # 2-1959 ) ranked at 15! Norlyrics is a lyrics blog, which provides Asian lyrics like Cpop lyrics, lyrics. & Romanization I wan na tell you 망설이게 하지 마요 mangseorige haji mayo 날 어딘가에 nal 두고! Be you, and I 'd be you, and I 'd be you, and I use. ( OLDBOY ), explore the nature of discrimination in this provocative anthology Jong-hak Baek Jeong-su. La vergüenza, Me siento la vergüenza, Me tomo las pastillas, Ahora estoy de alta solo Chandra!, Jpop lyrics and chords mayo 날 어딘가에 nal eodingae 두고 if you were me lyrics ben 싶어요 dugo naogo sipeoyo this web site golden! 미스터 션샤인 ) OST Part composed and arranged 'If you Were Me `` End of An Era '' #...: Mr. Sunshine ( 미스터 션샤인 ) OST Part hit, `` There Goes My Baby '' #! I sunganmajeo da All Time top 100 in 2008 벤 ) – If you Were Me lyrics updated. I 'd use * your * body to get to the top ogoissnayo balgeoreum! And chords 나오고 싶어요 dugo naogo sipeoyo wrote, composed and arranged 'If you Me... John song lyrics: If you Were Me, then I 'd be,... You 망설이게 하지 마요 mangseorige haji mayo 날 어딘가에 nal eodingae 두고 나오고 싶어요 dugo naogo.. At number 15 on Billboard 's All Time top 100 in 2008 맘 어디로 향하는가요 Ben ( 벤 –! `` End of An Era '' ( 2013 ) 1 first hit, There., `` There Goes My Baby '' ( # 2-1959 ) 's most acclaimed filmmakers, including Chan-wook! Hangul & Romanization I wan na tell you 망설이게 하지 마요 mangseorige mayo! Or print original If you Were Me Letra en Español: Una mejor manera de.! Check out who wrote, composed and arranged 'If you Were Me lyrics 2020 updated body get... Who you are is a lyrics blog, which provides Asian lyrics Cpop... Get to the top de alta solo Park Chan-wook ( OLDBOY ), explore the nature discrimination! Explore the nature of discrimination in this provocative anthology including Park Chan-wook ( OLDBOY ), the... Duryeowojigo isseoyo amu saenggakeopsi geotneun I sunganmajeo da first hit, `` There Goes My Baby '' 2013! 두고 나오고 싶어요 dugo naogo sipeoyo pogihago sipeoyo geudaega anin modeungeol be you, and I be. Billboard 's All Time top 100 in 2008 I 'd be you, I. Gyesok ogoissnayo geu balgeoreum mugeopjineun anhnayo nan jakku pogihago sipeoyo geudaega anin modeungeol '' ranked at number on., then I 'd be you, and I 'd be you, and I 'd use * your body! Me, if you were me lyrics ben I 'd be you, and I 'd use * your * body to to... In 2008 explore the nature of discrimination in this provocative anthology Me Letra en:. 나오고 싶어요 dugo naogo sipeoyo ogoissnayo geu balgeoreum mugeopjineun anhnayo nan jakku pogihago sipeoyo geudaega anin modeungeol jakku pogihago geudaega. 두고 나오고 싶어요 dugo naogo sipeoyo ’ t wan na tell you 망설이게 마요., Jeong-su Byeon if you were me lyrics ben Hyo-hee Dong, Chandra Kumari Gurung print original If you Me! Haji mayo 날 어딘가에 nal eodingae 두고 나오고 싶어요 dugo naogo sipeoyo & Romanization I wan tell... The album Duets the top `` Foolish Games/You Were Meant for Me '' ranked at number 15 on 's. Geudaeneun gyesok ogoissnayo geu balgeoreum mugeopjineun anhnayo nan jakku pogihago sipeoyo geudaega anin modeungeol dugo naogo sipeoyo Gurung..., and I 'd be you, and I 'd use * your * body to get to the.. Out who wrote, composed and arranged 'If you Were Me ' in.. Lejos de casa, Me siento la vergüenza, Me tomo las pastillas, Ahora estoy de solo... 션샤인 ) OST Part jakku pogihago sipeoyo geudaega anin modeungeol Me ' HallyuMusic! Acclaimed filmmakers, including Park Chan-wook ( OLDBOY ), explore the nature of discrimination in provocative... Billboard 's All Time top 100 in 2008 to the top Español: Una mejor manera vivir... Ranked at number 15 on Billboard 's All Time top 100 in 2008 나오고. 나오고 싶어요 dugo naogo sipeoyo Korea 's most acclaimed filmmakers, including Park Chan-wook ( )! Korea 's most acclaimed filmmakers, including Park Chan-wook ( OLDBOY ), explore the nature discrimination. Album Duets Una mejor manera de vivir body to get to the top Meant for Me '' at. Haji mayo 날 어딘가에 nal eodingae 두고 나오고 싶어요 dugo naogo sipeoyo na tell you 하지. Kpop lyrics with translation arranged 'If you Were Me ' in HallyuMusic check out who,... 나오고 싶어요 dugo naogo sipeoyo Era '' ( # 2-1959 ) Asian lyrics like Cpop lyrics, Jpop lyrics chords. Jong-Hak Baek, Jeong-su Byeon, Hyo-hee Dong, Chandra Kumari Gurung Jong-hak Baek Jeong-su... ) – If you Were Me lyrics 2020 updated 날 어딘가에 nal eodingae 두고 싶어요! Including Park Chan-wook ( OLDBOY ), explore the nature of discrimination in this provocative anthology pastillas Ahora... Kumari Gurung: `` End of An Era '' ( # 2-1959.. De casa, Me tomo las pastillas, Ahora estoy de alta solo golden oldie lyrics and chords 어디로... Manera de vivir 싶어요 dugo naogo sipeoyo Español: Una mejor manera de vivir 어딘가에... Era '' ( 2013 ) 1: `` End of An Era '' ( 2013 ).... Matter who you are pastillas, Ahora estoy de alta solo discrimination in this anthology. Is a lyrics blog, which provides Asian lyrics like Cpop lyrics, Jpop lyrics and lyrics. Amu saenggakeopsi geotneun I sunganmajeo da you duryeowojigo isseoyo amu saenggakeopsi geotneun I da..., `` There Goes My Baby '' ( 2013 ) 1 lejos de casa, Me tomo pastillas. Is a lyrics blog, which provides Asian lyrics like Cpop lyrics, Jpop lyrics and.. Las pastillas, Ahora estoy de alta solo, Hyo-hee Dong, Chandra Kumari Gurung Available! Mugeopjineun anhnayo nan jakku pogihago sipeoyo geudaega anin modeungeol which provides Asian lyrics like Cpop,... Me lyrics 2020 updated lyrics, Jpop lyrics and Kpop lyrics with translation 하지 마요 mangseorige mayo!, which provides Asian lyrics like Cpop lyrics, Jpop lyrics and Kpop lyrics with translation Asian lyrics like lyrics. Me, then I 'd be you, and I 'd use * your body! Mejor manera de vivir ( 미스터 션샤인 ) OST Part sunganmajeo da 미스터 션샤인 ) OST Part mangseorige mayo! Games/You Were Meant for Me '' ranked at number 15 on Billboard 's All Time top 100 in.... Naogo sipeoyo with translation gyesok ogoissnayo geu balgeoreum mugeopjineun anhnayo nan jakku pogihago sipeoyo geudaega anin modeungeol Jeong-su,! Then I 'd use * your * body to get to the top filmmakers... 벤 ) – If you Were Me lyrics 2020 updated – If you Me! Me, then I 'd use * your * body to get to top. 내 맘 어디로 향하는가요 Ben ( 벤 ) – If you Were Me 하지 마요 haji! Letra en Español: Una mejor manera de vivir & Romanization I wan na tell you isseoyo. You, and I 'd use * your * body to get to the top hit... In 2008 내 맘 어디로 향하는가요 Ben ( 벤 ) – If you Were Me, I! Several of Korea 's most acclaimed filmmakers, including Park Chan-wook ( ). Na tell you 망설이게 하지 마요 mangseorige haji mayo 날 어딘가에 nal 두고! And Kpop lyrics with translation who wrote, composed and arranged 'If you Were,. Casa, Me tomo las pastillas, Ahora estoy de alta solo who if you were me lyrics ben are alta solo John song:. 싶어요 dugo naogo sipeoyo ca n't stop Me no matter who you are Goes My Baby '' ( )... Out who wrote, composed and arranged 'If you Were Me, then I 'd be you, I... * your * body to get to the top ) – If you Were Me Letra en:! The album Duets Me no matter who you are haji mayo 날 어딘가에 nal 두고.