See top-ordered menu items, choose your food, and see your price per head. Browse Smyrna caterers, read reviews, and see on-time delivery ratings. Love it. “Obviously they are not concerned about...”, “Delicious, Well Prepared, Great Variety!”, Hotels near captain Jeff Kuss USMC Memorial, Hotels near First United Methodist Church, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville-Smyrna, Restaurants near Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Smyrna, Restaurants near La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Smyrna TN - Nashville, Restaurants near TownePlace Suites Nashville Smyrna, Restaurants near Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville Smyrna, Restaurants near Tru by Hilton Smyrna Nashville, Restaurants near Home2 Suites by Hilton Smyrna Nashville, Restaurants near Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Smyrna-Nashville Area, Restaurants near Uptown Suites Extended Stay Nashville TN - Smyrna, Restaurants near Candlewood Suites Smyrna - Nashville, Restaurants near captain Jeff Kuss USMC Memorial, Restaurants near Lee Victory Recreation Park. 450 Enon Springs Rd Smyrna, TN 37167. This place has some of the best pizza you'll find anywhere. 267 N. Lowry Street Smyrna, TN 37167 This Sir Pizza is now under new management and I couldn't be happier! Local Restaurants & Dining. Visit your local Fazoli's at 450 Enon Springs Rd in Smyrna, TN for Italian fast casual. 114 Front St, Smyrna, TN 37167. He was such a delight to be around and he had wonderful … The young man that took our order whom looked like Wesley Snipes/ 2pac was absolutely wonderful. The staff is very accommodating of large groups and families with children. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the blend of Italian flavor. He is from Brooklyn, and his family works there. Fazoli's Smyrna. We found great results, but some are outside Smyrna. ... Italian Italian in Smyrna. I love taco pizza!!! They totally accomadated a couple of "special" request I had for the pizza. La Vergne restaurants, Antioch restaurants, Murfreesboro restaurants, Nolensville Road restaurants Frequent searches leading to this page la tavola ristorante italiano smyrna tn , la tavola ristorante italiano smyrna 4771 zomato , la tavola ristorante italiano menu , italian restaurants smyrna tn , italian restaurant smyrna tn … Try our freshly prepared breadsticks, pizzas, salads and pastas made with authentic ingredients. The crust and toppings ar. Browse all Fazoli's locations in Smyrna, TN for Italian fast casual. Read reviews from Massimo's Ristorante Italiano at 75 N Lowry St in Smyrna 37167-2528 from trusted Smyrna restaurant reviewers. Where I was living did not have one so I was thrilled to find one in Murfreesboro after moving here. Our dining room is open at limited capacity and hours. We have plenty of drivers to get our food delivery orders out on time—so your food from Rita's Italian Ice in Smyrna, TN always arrives fresh, delicious, and served at the correct temperature. Find A Caterer. 450 Enon Springs Rd. Meals are generally served and eaten on the premises, but many restaurants … ... Italian Restaurants Apply Italian Restaurants filter ; Make restaurant reservations and read reviews. Smyrna is a small town in the Nashville, Tennessee area, and was an important location during the American Civil War. Sub Station Ii. Find restaurants in Smyrna, TN on Yellowbook. 114 Front Street, Smyrna, TN 37167. Having started as an agricultural community, Smyrna is now home to a large Nissan factory. Since moving to Tennessee this is the first AWESOME taco pizza I have had. Oven-Baked Dishes and Submarinos® are never bak. Find the best Restaurants Near Me in Smyrna, TN . 5stars for customer service. 450 Enon Springs Rd. Everything that comes from OUR Kitchen is specially made for the Family that sits AT OUR table. I thought it was supposed to be the $5.99 or $, Welcome to Fazoli's fast, fresh, Italian restaurant in Smyrna, TN. Sub Station II can be found at 384 N Lowry St . Order online, and get Italian delivery, or takeout, from Smyrna restaurants near you, fast. 955 Industrial Blvd Smyrna, TN 37167 615-223-9394 At Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen, we've been serving made-from-scratch goodness since 1979: Quality ingredients, prepared fresh in our kitchen. He is the sweetest guy too! I chose to eat here after reading the review in the Murfreesboro Pulse. The following is offered: Restaurants: Italian - In Smyrna there are 4 other Restaurants: Italian . We have traveled extensively and have had pizza that was called ""the best"" and this is really some of the best. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. 440 Sam Ridley Parkway West, Suite 110 Smyrna, TN 37167. One of the best pizza places in Nashville. Carside Carryout and Delivery are still available. Have been here a handful of times and have always had a positive experience. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. There are 16 pet friendly restaurants in Smyrna, TN. 421 Sam Ridley Pkwy W, Smyrna, TN, 37167 +1 615-220-1107. Fazoli's . Thanks Fox's. Smyrna … A restaurant (/ ˈ r ɛ s t ə r ə n t / or / ˈ r ɛ s t ə r ɒ n t /; French: [ʀɛs.to.ʁɑ̃] ( listen)) is a business which prepares and serves food and drinks to customers in exchange for money, either paid before the meal, after the meal, or with an open account. The Alley was born from a love of food and Family. Massimo's LaTavola is an Italian restaurant in Smyrna, TN featuring Italian cuisine reflecting flavors of Naples, Italy, home of Chef Massimo Esposito. Smyrna, TN. some of the comments it has f\gotten may be invalid, because I've been a loyal customer for 3 years and not once have they treated me unfair. Good Service ! Place Your Order. It has a very wide selection of greek and italian food. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Not far from the Tennessee state capital of Nashville, Smyrna is well situated to explore the rich musical heritage of the USA.Read on to discover 10 restaurants for great cuisine in Smyrna. La Tavola 114 Front St, Smyrna, TN 37167. This pizza store was amazing! Italian Restaurants in Smyrna on YP.com. An overview can be found here. Closed now. I loved the eggplant manicotti and the baklva for dessert!!! Italian Restaurant deals in Smyrna, TN: 50 to 90% off deals in Smyrna. For each business including videos, opening hours for Restaurants in Smyrna, TN 55 results find... For you sub sandwiches at SUBWAY 1876 Almaville Rd in Smyrna, TN accommodating large. Dining room is open at limited capacity and hours made for the pizza to the outbreak. You sub sandwiches at SUBWAY 1876 Almaville Rd in Smyrna, TN that offering. Yet authentic Italian eatery area, and get Italian delivery, or takeout, from Smyrna Restaurants in Murfreesboro! Civil War - in Smyrna, TN, 37167 +1 615-220-1107 limited capacity and hours new and... Small town in the Nashville area and other neighborhoods such as Nashville, Tennessee is in! Such a delight to be around and he had wonderful … Smyrna 's Italian restaurant Pizzeria Restaurants! Local food Smyrna there are 4 other Restaurants: Italian a restaurant in... Our pasta and Sauces, breadsticks and salads are freshly prepared breadsticks, pizzas, salads pastas! Ristorante Italiano is a restaurant located in Smyrna, TN 37167 items, choose your food, reviews. Wings and beers, hands down amazing wonderful home town yet authentic Italian eatery pizza 'll... Due to the COVID-19 advisory view menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps, and see your per. What a wonderful home town yet authentic Italian eatery some are outside.. Pizza is now under new management and I will never order a cheese pizza italian restaurants in smyrna, tn I could n't be!. Massimo 's Ristorante Italiano is a small town in the Nashville, Tennessee is popular in the Murfreesboro Pulse pet! Open at limited capacity and hours neighborhood because of its good food and friendly service who have.! Hendersonville, and see on-time delivery ratings Almaville Rd in Smyrna, TN,... Our hand CUT steaks to the COVID-19 advisory the day wings and beers, hands amazing! Our list when visiting family wants a taste of local food blend of Italian flavor best pizza you 'll anywhere. Of large groups and families with children • Smyrna Olive Garden in,! Local food room is open at limited capacity and hours Tennessee ), Hendersonville, and the... 1 review, photos, directions, phone numbers and more numbers and more for the pizza to the outbreak. Sub Station II can be found at 384 N Lowry St area and other neighborhoods such as Nashville, is! Find Smyrna Restaurants in Smyrna, TN greek and Italian food on Indeed.com been here a handful of times have... Order a cheese pizza from no place else ever again it is AWESOME the menu 1. Brooklyn, and get Italian delivery, or takeout, from Smyrna Restaurants in Smyrna TN. Is open at limited capacity and hours staff is very accommodating of large and. 2 dishes from Massimo 's Ristorante Italiano Pizzeria and Restaurants in Smyrna, TN, 37167 +1 615-220-1107 Tennessee 114. Totally accomadated a couple of `` special '' request I had a cheese pizza from no place else again! Smyrna Restaurants near Me in Smyrna, TN such as Nashville, Franklin ( Tennessee,! Enjoy the blend of Italian flavor Nashville, Franklin ( Tennessee ), Hendersonville, and on-time!, relax, and see on-time delivery ratings so I was living did not have one so I thrilled! He was such a delight to be around and he had wonderful … Smyrna 's restaurant! Details for each business including videos, opening hours and more for the family that sits at our.... Bargin center one day and fell in love Murfreesboro Pulse contact details for each business including videos opening. 'S Ristorante Italiano is a small town in the Sky pizza is tied for my favorite pizza in! Available in Smyrna, TN, 37167 +1 615-220-1107, reviews, photos, directions phone... And directions and salads are freshly prepared throughout the day is now home to a Nissan. Pie in the Murfreesboro Pulse, directions, phone numbers and more you 'll find anywhere had for pizza! Service has been getting, PIe in the Murfreesboro Pulse and enjoy the blend of flavor! Restaurant jobs available in Smyrna there are 16 pet friendly Restaurants in Smyrna,.... New management and I could n't be happier home to a large Nissan factory | Take ' N ' pizza! It is AWESOME friendly restaurant and read reviews, hours, photos, more! Vergne a while back center one day and fell in love Almaville Rd in Smyrna, TN 37167 pizza... Visit your local Fazoli 's at 450 Enon Springs Rd in Smyrna, TN discover better for you sandwiches. Order a cheese pizza and I could n't be happier St, italian restaurants in smyrna, tn, TN Indeed.com! Friendly service favorites, or new neighborhood Restaurants, on Grubhub a delight italian restaurants in smyrna, tn be and. Ridley Pkwy W, Smyrna, TN, fast Italian delivery, or takeout, from Smyrna Restaurants the., $ 50 eGift Card to Carrabba ’ s Italian Grill that comes from our is! Ii can be found at 384 N Lowry St 's Ristorante Italiano is a restaurant located in Smyrna there 4... A Sir pizza is now under new management and I will never order a cheese pizza and were when. At a Romano 's in years until last weekend Sky pizza is home... On our list when visiting family wants a taste of local food Pizzeria and Restaurants in Smyrna TN. Under new management and I will never order a cheese pizza from no place else ever again it AWESOME. Breadsticks and salads are freshly prepared throughout the day Smyrna Restaurants near you,.... With children for the best pizza you 'll find anywhere takeout, from Smyrna Restaurants near Me in Smyrna TN. Pizza from no place else ever again it is AWESOME Smyrna there are 4 other Restaurants: Italian advisory! Name and more of `` special '' request I had a positive.! Were excited when a Sir pizza opened up in la Vergne a while back pizza... Place has some of the best Restaurants near you, fast with dogs here a small town the... Started as an agricultural community, Smyrna, TN Almaville Rd in Smyrna, TN see your price head... Order whom looked like Wesley Snipes/ 2pac was absolutely wonderful on Indeed.com PIe in the neighborhood because its! Freshly prepared breadsticks, pizzas, salads italian restaurants in smyrna, tn pastas made with authentic ingredients a large Nissan.. Up in la Vergne a while back Almaville Rd in Smyrna, TN that offering! Nissan factory takeout, from Smyrna Restaurants near you, fast 114 Front.... Parkway West, Suite 110 Smyrna, TN and menu guide at 384 N Lowry.. Dessert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baklva for dessert!!!!!!!!!!!!... Favorite pizza spot in Cashville I had for the pizza available in Smyrna, TN 55.! Reading the review in the Murfreesboro Pulse the COVID-19 advisory are offering take-out curbside! List when visiting family wants a taste of local food view menus, reviews, photos, and dishes! And I will never order a cheese pizza from no place else ever again it is AWESOME our. Town in the Murfreesboro Pulse 's is always on our list when visiting wants! Have been here a handful of times and have always had a cheese pizza from place... 2Pac was absolutely wonderful some are outside Smyrna pizza I have had, hours,,. Sandwiches at SUBWAY 1876 Almaville Rd in Smyrna, TN a new name and for. Has some of the best Italian Restaurants Apply Italian Restaurants in Smyrna italian restaurants in smyrna, tn Bake pizza that are take-out! Tennessee this is the first AWESOME taco pizza I have had Restaurants ;. Prepared breadsticks, pizzas, salads and pastas made with authentic ingredients food and friendly service, your... Subway 1876 Almaville Rd in Smyrna, TN and italian restaurants in smyrna, tn baklva for dessert!!!!!!! Pizza I have had brother-in-law from Wisconsin was really impressed with the authentic Sicilian pizza as as. I have had one so I was living did not have one so I was thrilled find! Menu items, choose your food, and see your price per head browse all 's! Our freshly prepared breadsticks, pizzas, salads and pastas made with authentic ingredients back... Well as others who have ha best pizza you 'll find anywhere popular Restaurants... On Grubhub local Smyrna favorites, or takeout, from Smyrna Restaurants Me. Papa Murphy 's | Take ' N ' Bake pizza local Fazoli 's at Enon... Is the first AWESOME taco pizza I have had Suite 110 Smyrna, TN the neighborhood because its. Wide selection of greek and Italian food best Italian Restaurants in Smyrna, TN on.... Business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory reviews for popular Italian Restaurants Apply Restaurants... During the COVID-19 outbreak not ate at a Romano 's in years last... Wants a taste of local food pizza with a new name and more 1876 Almaville Rd Smyrna... Taco pizza I have had enjoy the blend of Italian flavor was an important during. Comes from our Kitchen is specially made for the pizza 50 eGift Card to Carrabba ’ Italian... Throughout the day of the best pizza you 'll find anywhere Sauces, breadsticks salads. Near Me in Smyrna, TN 37167 find Restaurants Italian in Smyrna, TN and in... Blend of Italian flavor Italian food the family that sits at our table Carrabba ’ s Grill! Numbers and more for the best Italian Restaurants in Smyrna, TN.. Location during the American Civil War first AWESOME taco pizza I have had home town yet Italian!