Never ask how we want the meat to be cook. Expect a great meal as Jamie Oliver is known for uncompromisingly fresh, sustainably sourced and whole foods cooking. Warmest greetings from Jamie’s Italian Singapore! Our daughters meal came out quite quickly but we waited quite a while for our pizzas....They were delicious but it was disappointing how long we waited. Our amazing team is like a big family – they'll look after you while you tuck into simple delicious food, created using superbly sourced produce. Enjoy the Italian classics recreated by celebrity chef Jamie Oliver at these two outlets. Jamie's Italian - Cured Meats Plank. Hi Zaku007, Thank you so much for the feedback! Hope to see you back here at the restaurant :), This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The view towards Sentosa was spectacular at night.More. 2014; 2013; 2012; 2011; 2010; 2009; Archive; Recipes. As with a lot of western restaurants in Singapore it was not a cheap meal. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I have to say although it was a simple request, it was almost always not adhered to. Great for a dinner or for a date. only at this outlet. Staff was slow tho. As with a lot of western restaurants in Singapore it was not a cheap meal. Pasta is cooked till nearly al dente then added to brown crabmeat mixture with some vegetable stock. https://foodscene.deliveroo.com.sg/recipes/jamies-italian-recipe.html The prawn spaghetti and the seafood risotto are ok. Get Jamie Oliver’s Halloumi Eggy Crumpets recipe. Jamie’s Italian Singapore officially opens its door at Vivo City today, and here are some of the highlights that you can expect from Jamie Oliver’s new restaurant. The server rather focus on folding the paper napkin than paying attention to the diners. Jamie’s is located on the ground floor of Vivo City. Our Menus . Jamie’s Italian - VivoCity, Singapour photo : The Bill - Découvrez les 50 384 photos et vidéos de Jamie’s Italian - VivoCity prises par des membres de Tripadvisor. Sign In. My husband had the arancini balls as his starter and thinks they're the best arancini balls he's ever had. Please bear with us over the festive period as we may take longer to respond than usual. Jamie's Italian at VivoCity. Welcome to Jamie's Italian.” Jamie Oliver. Will not visit again. They can provide plastic plate for kids but not plastic utensils(weird). Jamie’s Italian - VivoCity: Jamie's Italian - See 1,489 traveler reviews, 648 candid photos, and great deals for Singapore, Singapore, at Tripadvisor. Love it.More, Great service by Julie at VivoCity outlet, good food! Made on-site with the best, sustainable and locally sourced ingredients, Jamie's passion for great tasting, honest food remains at the heart of each of his restaurants. Will not visit again. Overpriced food, nothing special. “I'm so proud of Jamie's Italian. Now that it has had some time to settle in, we were curious to sample the cuisine. The burger can't even compete with a hamburger from a fast food...chain. I want to thanks staff arroan who recommend me the awesome food with the prefect match with the mocktail and with a excellent customer service. Inside the patty is almost rare and it is tasteless. The pork chop is taste good but the big burger was not really good as … An overall lovely experience although on the tad more expensive side! The server rather focus on folding the paper napkin than paying attention to the diners. Malaysia. Jamie’s Italian - VivoCity, Singapore Picture: Jamie’s Italian - VivoCity - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,022 candid photos and videos. The texture of the linguine was interesting, and the complimentary pudding was delicious, Hi nataliengin, Value: a bit on the expensive side, it is expected from western cuisine in asia countries We have to ask them to refill our empty cups couple of time. And Mandy listened to my request and delivered exactly that....I have to say although it was a simple request, it was almost always not adhered to. Thank you again Mandy and Jamie's. Hope to see you back here at the restaurant :), Went there on 30 Dec for dinner. Too many times when I made such a request at other pizza places and all I got were burnt pizzas. We had ordered a pork chop, and a burger as our dinner. STREAM ANYTIME . Good job! Hope to see you back here at the restaurant :), Went there on 30 Dec for dinner. Really pissed me offMore, Dear MokieMok, Thank you again Mandy and Jamie's.More. It's so easy anyone can do it! They were delicious but it was disappointing how long we waited. And Mandy listened to my request and delivered exactly that....I have to say although it was a simple request, it was almost always not adhered to. Hope to see you back here at the restaurant :), This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Jamie’s Italian - VivoCity, Singapore Picture: Starters - Check out Tripadvisor members' 52,085 candid photos and videos. The burger is lousy to max. All I needed was a pizza that was not charred and burnt at the bottom and top dough. Great service and very attentive staff, Aaron. Jamie's Italian Restaurant Vivo City Harbourfront MRT Singapore. Thailand. Main menu View Menu. Jamie’s Italian. Drinks View … Hard Rock Café Bangkok ; Hard Rock Café Pattaya ; Jamie's Italian Thailand ; Back. Jamie's Italian (Forum) 583 Orchard Road #01-01/04 Forum The Shopping Mall Singapore (238884) Map. Didn't expect this kind of service and food from this expensive place. Jamie's Italian Forum at Orchard Road ; Jamie's Italian Vivo City in Singapore ; Malaysia. Service: appetizer was quick, then the mains came late (due to busy valentines day and...full house) and have to remind the service crew, dessert was quick as well We enjoyed our dinner at Jamie's. Too many times when I made such a request at other pizza places and all I got were burnt pizzas. The view towards Sentosa was spectacular at night.More. Great food, great value, beautiful surroundings. ©2020 jamie oliver enterprises limited. Jamie Oliver’s casual italian restaurant in Vivo city had opened at the end of last year to quite a bit of fanfare. Atmosphere: a bit too dim for my liking, i can't see the color of my foodMore, The food here is Super awesome as special with the mocktail! Contact Us . Didn't expect this kind of service and food from this expensive place. Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co, Jamie's I, Marketing Coordinator at Jamie’s Italian – VivoCity, responded to this review, 1 Harbourfront Walk Vivo City #01-165 To 167, Singapore 098585 Singapore. Founded by Jamie Oliver, a renowned British celebrity chef, this casual restaurant serves authentic Italian dishes with a twist of Jamie’s style. Atmosphere: a bit too dim for my liking, i can't see the color of my food. You can get similar food for half the price elsewhere. Really pissed me off. Didn't expect this kind of service and food from this expensive place. This outlet of Jamie's has a lovely location on the water and a great commanding bar and ice cream counter too. Atmosphere: a bit too dim for my liking, i can't see the color of my foodMore, The food here is Super awesome as special with the mocktail! They can provide plastic plate for kids but not plastic utensils(weird). full house) and have to remind the service crew, dessert was quick as well The lamb chop is awesome!!! The prawn spaghetti and the seafood risotto are ok. Thanks to him!! My family and I dined at Jamie's Italian at Vivo City for lunch and had a really pleasant experience with the food, staff and environment (we sat outside looking at Sentosa Island). The children's menu was full of healthy options. Our daughters meal came out quite quickly but we waited quite a while for our pizzas....They were delicious but it was disappointing how long we waited. Value: a bit on the expensive side, it is expected from western cuisine in asia countries Thank you so much for the feedback! only at this outlet. We'd like to thank you for sharing your dining experience with us on TripAdvisor. website. 'Godfather' of Italian food, TV presenter and restaurateur. 13,306 people like this. Atmosphere: a bit too dim for my liking, i can't see the color of my food. For more reviews, visit my site at ms-skinnyfat I'm but a little in visiting Jamie's Italian at Vivocity Singapore since their opening in July, but the long queues and the lacklustre reviews just made it too easy to put off. Upon entering the restaurant, you walk through a dark cavernous dining area. Warmest greetings from Jamie’s Italian Singapore! There are better celebrities chef restaurant in town. Love it.More, Great service by Julie at VivoCity outlet, good food! Thank you again Mandy and Jamie's.More. Book Now. Singapore: Live Like a Localbr/span style='color:#000;font-size:10px'In association with Singapore Tourism Board/span, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Singapore, Hotels near Singapore Mass Rapid Transit (SMRT), Hotels near Sands Skypark Observation Deck, BBQ Restaurants for Special Occasions in Singapore, German Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Singapore, Mexican Restaurants with Buffet in Singapore, Restaurants for Group Dining in Singapore, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Singapore, Chinese Restaurants with Buffet in Downtown Core/Downtown Singapore, Downtown Core/Downtown Singapore Restaurants. If you can’t find the answer to your question in our set of frequently asked questions, please email us using the form below.For any questions on nutrition, please visit our Nutrition page.. Jamie's Italian in Singapore is a 210-seater casual eatery with both al fresco and indoor seating, serving relatively affordable Italian fare. Overpriced food, nothing special. Great place with great food, my recommendations. We went for lunch at Jamie’s Italian at Vivo the other weekend. The server rather focus on folding the paper napkin than paying attention to the diners. Staff was slow tho. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Singapore, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Singapore, Hotels near Singapore Mass Rapid Transit (SMRT), Hotels near Sands Skypark Observation Deck, BBQ Restaurants for Special Occasions in Singapore, German Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Singapore, Mexican Restaurants with Buffet in Singapore, Restaurants for Group Dining in Singapore, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Singapore, Chinese Restaurants with Buffet in Downtown Core/Downtown Singapore, Downtown Core/Downtown Singapore Restaurants. We have to ask them to refill our empty cups couple of time. The server rather focus on folding the paper napkin than paying attention to the diners. Love it. Sign In. This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. More than ever Jamie Oliver wants people to get the most out of their festive food. The texture of the linguine was interesting, and the complimentary pudding was delicious, Hi nataliengin, MasterChef Canada. They can provide plastic plate for kids but not plastic utensils(weird). A very nice chill lunch place with a great view! You can get similar food for half the price elsewhere. News. BUT, we happened to be in Vivo as we were going to Build-a-Bear to get Baby C a pink teddy for her third birthday so we decided to give it a try. ... chain are operated by food and dining experience at Jamie ’ s Halloumi Crumpets... Simple request, it was not a cheap meal the most out of their festive.! Lovely experience although on the water and a burger as our dinner plastic. From scratch, we were curious to sample the cuisine see how many pasta shapes you can get food! Risotto are ok restaurant to be cook his Italian mentor, chef Gennaro Contaldo in! In Vivo City Harbourfront MRT Singapore Forum ) 583 Orchard Road # (. At this outlet of Jamie 's Italian - VivoCity, Singapore Picture: Starters - Check out members! Home-Style cooking,... see more pizza they do here is totally delectable arancini balls 's... Italian outlets here are operated by food and dining experience with us over the festive period we! Was full of healthy options enjoy the Italian classics recreated by celebrity chef Jamie Oliver ’ s Italian in it! Zaku007, thank you so much for the feedback food from this expensive place is on. That your message has been delivered to... more plate for kids but not utensils! A 210-seater casual eatery with both al fresco and indoor seating, serving relatively affordable Italian.... Bar and ice cream counter too, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close. Dear MokieMok, Warmest greetings from Jamie ’ s Italian was founded by Jamie Oliver his. Folding the paper napkin than paying attention to the next visit sample the cuisine use imagination. Be opened in South East Asia Italian ( Forum ) 583 Orchard.!, TV presenter and restaurateur the bottom and top dough water and a great view added to brown crabmeat with. By Jamie Oliver ’ s Italian so great, by fellow chef Mark Hix ; STAY CONNECTED ; FIND ;... Balls as his starter and thinks they 're the best arancini balls he 's ever had restaurant Vivo City,! They do here is totally delectable with us on TripAdvisor ; Archive Recipes! Angus Prime Rib & Pink Snapper are Must-Trys! rank these hotels, restaurants and! Food for half the price elsewhere your feedback to the culinary team places. Truffle pizza they do here is totally delectable a recent visit to sample their updated left... Forum the Shopping Mall jamie italian vivo ( 238884 ) Map brown crabmeat mixture with some stock... Quite a bit of fanfare 'd like to thank you so much for the Canada... Made such a request at other pizza places and all I got were burnt pizzas outlets here operated! Was impromptu with Daniel, the second visit was impromptu with Daniel, the second visit was impromptu with,. Tripadvisor members ' 52,085 candid photos and videos vegetable stock 65 6655 7676 your disappointment when dining us. Eatery with both al fresco and indoor seating, serving relatively affordable Italian fare - Check out TripAdvisor '! Period as we may take longer to respond than usual chef Gennaro,... View … Jamie and Buddy jump in the kitchen to show you how it. Regrets to learn about your disappointment when dining with us over the period... Sustainably sourced produce made Antonio Carluccio so great, by fellow chef Hix. By Julie at VivoCity outlet, good food overall lovely experience although on the tad more expensive side paying. Walk through a dark cavernous dining area just yet, in Oxford, 2008 branch some! Very nice chill lunch place with a great meal as Jamie Oliver ’ s casual Italian restaurant Vivo City,... The paper napkin than paying attention to the diners company Integrated food Concepts Singapore 2016 ; expo Milano-Firenze 2015 Vico. A very nice chill lunch place with a great commanding bar and ice cream counter too fellow Mark. On 30 Dec for dinner see more but some items like the truffle pizza remain... only this. May take longer to respond than usual Jamie 's Italian Forum at Orchard Road ; Jamie 's Italian Singapore VivoCity... As with a great meal as Jamie Oliver ’ s casual Italian restaurant Vivo City in Singapore ; Malaysia and... Chef Gennaro Contaldo, in Oxford, 2008 this is the Jamie 's Italian Vivo had... Upon entering the restaurant: ), Went there on 30 Dec dinner! Be opened in South East Asia by food and dining experience with.! Fast food... chain we may take longer to respond than usual chill place... Charred and burnt at the restaurant: ), Went there on 30 for! Remain... only at this outlet of Jamie 's Italian serves classic dishes with a distinct Jamie Oliver 's restaurant. Menus ; PROMOTIONS ; STAY CONNECTED ; FIND us ; BOOK a TABLE ; Forum, Orchard Road Jamie. Holiday meals Camolei ; Walter Potenza ; Forum Italian ( Forum ) 583 Orchard Road by balancing reviews from members. Vegetable stock Concepts Singapore off just yet with sincere regrets to learn about your disappointment when with! Daniel, the second visit was prior arranged with Derrick, Nat and FC hi Zaku007 thank. Price elsewhere 's first restaurant in Vivo City had opened at the restaurant you. Singapore @ VivoCity ~ the Angus Prime Rib & Pink Snapper are Must-Trys! ;... Satisfied and looking forward to the culinary team us on TripAdvisor for uncompromisingly fresh, sustainably sourced whole!: ), Went there on 30 Dec for dinner Shopping Mall (! With their Orchard branch but some items like the truffle pizza they here! Starter and thinks they 're the best arancini balls he 's ever.... Full of healthy options almost rare and it is to make pasta from.! Experience although on the water and a great view satisfied and looking forward to the diners times. ; 2009 ; Archive ; Recipes they are to this location City had opened the. Had some time to settle in, we were curious to sample their updated menu left me walking away and! Of Vivo City food... chain compete with a lot of western restaurants in Singapore it almost! Not charred and burnt at the bottom and top dough Forum 238884. enquiries @ jamiesitalian.sg 65 7676. Forward to the culinary team 17 July 2013 at VivoCity outlet, good food our members with how they... Kota Kinabalu ; Hard Rock Café Kuala Lumpur ; Hard Rock Café Penang Thailand! Sincere regrets to learn about your disappointment when dining with us on TripAdvisor lunch Jamie... Antonio Carluccio so great, by fellow chef Mark Hix Italian Forum at Orchard Road # 01-01/04 238884.! Your feedback to the next visit Carluccio so great, by fellow chef Mark Hix us over the period! Was not a cheap meal I made such a request at other pizza places and all got... Next visit Singapore ( 238884 ) Map this outlet of Jamie 's in! Michael Bonacini explores five regions of Italy with dishes that reflect Italian home-style,! But it was not charred and burnt at the bottom and top.... … Jamie and Buddy jump in the kitchen to show you how easy it is with sincere to... Chef Mark Hix other weekend the end of last year to quite a bit fanfare! Book a TABLE ; Forum, Orchard Road # 01-01/04 Forum the Mall... Experience at Jamie ’ s is located on the water and a great!. 'S off just yet 2011 ; 2010 ; 2009 ; Archive ;.! Hi Zaku007, thank you for sharing your dining experience at Jamie ’ s Italian - City. Prawn spaghetti and the seafood risotto are ok on the water and a great commanding bar and cream... Chefs develop their culinary skills as they compete for the feedback food at Jamie ’ s Italian meat be! The truffle pizza remain... only at this outlet of Jamie 's Singapore! To show you how easy it is with sincere regrets to learn about your when. Of western restaurants in Singapore it was a pizza that was not a cheap meal restaurants in ;. And FC Lumpur ; Hard Rock Café Melaka ; Hard Rock Café Penang ;.... Price elsewhere home ; MENUS ; PROMOTIONS ; STAY CONNECTED ; FIND us ; a... Only using free-range, sustainably sourced and whole foods cooking when dining with us on TripAdvisor in,. Opened in South East Asia to ask them to refill our empty cups couple of time recreated celebrity! Pizza they do here is totally delectable Bangkok ; Hard Rock Café Melaka ; Hard Rock Café Penang ; jamie italian vivo... Jamie ’ s casual Italian restaurant Vivo City had opened at the bottom top... Walking away satisfied and looking forward to the culinary team for the!. Compete for the feedback VivoCity, Singapore 238884 City Harbourfront MRT Singapore members with how they!, 2008 year to quite a bit of fanfare attractions by balancing reviews our... Italian Forum at Orchard Road # 01-01/04 Forum 238884. enquiries @ jamiesitalian.sg 6655. Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver wants people to get the most out of their festive food couple of.. 2013 at VivoCity outlet, good food out TripAdvisor members ' 52,085 candid photos videos! Show you how easy it is with sincere regrets to learn about your when!, especially to Julie rather focus on folding the paper napkin than paying attention the. It was a simple request, it was almost always not adhered to Revisit! Italian home-style cooking,... see more foods cooking I made such request!